CWC dissapoints!

nox1111

She bought on Thursday - rode same day, I saw the bike on Saturday arvi and she moved on Monday.

With all the packing etc it would not have been possible to go back, and she left 5am Monday morning so also no good.

So why not mention it when she was still in CT?

CWC stays open till 2pm on a Saturday.

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If anyone is thinking like a numbnut its you sunshine

She bought a new bike.The shop does not do a set up????Bulls**t.Maybe you should stop buying your bikes at Game

My little kranswurn cuddly bubbly do you think for one second CWC would have refused a setup if asked? seriously dude get a life. If any other bike shop offered the service they do this country would be in a much better place. Sure anyone can make a mistake even good companies like CWC, but this rant is moronic and fit for consumption by burrowing marsupials, its a load of sh!t.

Hinox1111.

Thanks for replying. Please except my apology once again as well as a free voucher for R 250.00. Just contact me personally when you need something and I will sort it out.

Regards

I am also disappointed in CWC, can I please get a R250 voucher

So why not mention it when she was still in CT?

CWC stays open till 2pm on a Saturday.

Saturday arvi - sorry - afternoon.

What is wrong with pointing out a bad experience? Why should anyone have to approach the store before posting?

I am glad that he did and the reasons that nox1111 gave for his unhappiness helped a lot.

I assume that when I buy something that it is right. Having read this post I now know that if I want a new bike that there are something that I must check for before I leave the LBS. Things that I must ask. And I will be asking for the manual for the shocks, the gearing, hell everything. I bought 3 bikes just after New Year and didn't get any manuals.

I actually expect that the LBS should give them to me when I buy the bike. I didn't even know such a thing existed until I educated myself.

Trying to say that so-and-so would bend over backwards to fix something isn't good enough. I should be right first time. Or there are idiots working in the store - which is the owner's fault, not mine.

So what if the deal was a 'good' one? In my line of business a R100K client is just as important as the R40M client - because it's about my reputation.

What is wrong with pointing out a bad experience? Why should anyone have to approach the store before posting?

I am glad that he did and the reasons that nox1111 gave for his unhappiness helped a lot.

I assume that when I buy something that it is right. Having read this post I now know that if I want a new bike that there are something that I must check for before I leave the LBS. Things that I must ask. And I will be asking for the manual for the shocks, the gearing, hell everything. I bought 3 bikes just after New Year and didn't get any manuals.

I actually expect that the LBS should give them to me when I buy the bike. I didn't even know such a thing existed until I educated myself.

Trying to say that so-and-so would bend over backwards to fix something isn't good enough. I should be right first time. Or there are idiots working in the store - which is the owner's fault, not mine.

So what if the deal was a 'good' one? In my line of business a R100K client is just as important as the R40M client - because it's about my reputation.

always try and resolve first before posting crap thats the way its done, if the bike shop does not come to the party THEN you rant.

secondly this post is a bunch of crap becuase an over excited girl assumed that the bike shop would know her inseam size, height wheight, shoulderblade length, through telepathic means.

If she wanted to have it setup you simply go to anyone of the people and say do you mind helping me setup.

Edited by covie

always try and resolve first before posting crap thats the way its done, if the bike shop does not come to the party THEN you rant.

secondly this post is a bunch of crap becuase an over excited girl assumed that the bike shop would know her inseam size, height wheight, shoulderblade length, through telepathic means.

If she wanted to have it setup you simply go to anyone of the people and say do you mind helping me setup.

It's not a bunch of crap. Chris has apologised for the poor service.

Just remember it was NOT Nox that went in with his years of experience.....we are talking a NOOBIE!

NO, NONE, NADDA, ZILTCH, FOKAL experience, how the F....ok is she meant to know what to ask!!!

Chris....good one on the PC way you handle this, NOX coodies for giving SCHTICK!

NOW SHUT UP AND GO RIDE!!!! :clap:

It's not a bunch of crap. Chris has apologised for the poor service.

Yes he did, because he does Everything in his power to make his customers happy, the reason i support them. Regardless if the customers are full of it.

anyway if you agree or disagree doesnt matter its my opinion based on what i have seen and read. This chap should have phoned him if something was wrong and it would have been sorted out withing 2 seconds. Hence he is and will remain tjop as far as I am concerned.

You dont dis a company without giving them a chance to rectify what you PERCEIVE as bad service.

Edited by covie

OK, have to say this: Chris is a great guy, had a good chat and he is as sincere as they come!

I will deffo pop into the shop to meet him in person.

Maybe you should sit back and relax. read the thread again. but carefully this time.

Its the way he did it that got him flamed.

So drink a pill and go help your R40m client......

Yes he did, because he does Everything in his power to make his customers happy, the reason i support them. Regardless if the customers are full of it.

Except check the bike was checked and set up for the customer in this case. As the poster admitted it may be a rare mistake on the shop's part.