Pro Team...No Helmets

FBSP

Are you refering to this pic?

Aaah, the good old days.

No helmet, a fixie and all the hills in the neighbourhood.

Its *** getting old...

Are you refering to this pic?

I actually see two plonkers sitting up with no hands on the handlebars, and no helmets!!!! :o :o :o :o

They have triggered the apocalypse :nuke: :nuke: :nuke:

Aaah, the good old days.

No helmet, a fixie and all the hills in the neighbourhood.

Its *** getting old...

Could'nt agree more ... everyone is so paraat these days :)

Paraat! Haven't heard that in ages - about 1985, actually, and there I had more than enough of any bloody helmet.Sometimes I ride with one; if I'm going to the shops I'm not dragging the dome around with me. Get over it guys. The TDF ran for about 90 years before the riders started wearing helmets.

was only alberto elli in 360life kit not wearing his lid, both DG and KE had theirs on - give him a break he's Italian and wore the yellow jersey once :D

I think they should pass a law that you're not allowed to leave your bed, for fear of accidents on the way to the loo.... (just kidding) - the way "nanny-state" laws are being passed these days I wouldn't be surprised!

Me? I think helmets are a personal choice - if you want to wear one - wear it - if not - don't.

I wear mine 100% of the time because I like my brains on the inside :D

It doesn't impact on anyone else and if anything it'll help clean up the gene pool a bit...

I just don't give a sh!t what other cyclist do anymore. I'll keep myself safe and obey the law. When I hear off cyclist being run over, I will take the side of the motorist until proven otherwise.

As far as i see it those that dont where helmet's because They too cool for them will be even cooler when they end up corky. Nothing says cool like a drooling retard.

you wouldn't go to hillbrow and pick up one of thoses charming ladies of the night, and not use protection. you might not get something, once but you never know you might just catch something you dont want..

so why take the chance with your nogging... you might survive 100 times.. but there is always some d@@s in a rush to get somewhere that doesn't pay tooo much attention to whats infront of him...

Edited by tedibear

Guest Big H

I know a lady who were cycling and woke up in hospital..... full of bruises and her ear almost torn off completely. The helmet strap did that. But without the helmet she would hace been much worse off.

Helmets is a must..... so says Helmut the German Kraut