General Prices

Garfield2010

The benefit for me is that I use un-threaded on the bike and for target practice...

But as for benefit of one over the other for your bike, I have no clue.

So what bomb thingy make be u using then squire?

So what bomb thingy make be u using then squire?

On the bike? It's a Pedro's Ego Inflator... Got it for R69 and included two bombs, at Game a couple years back. And back then I ummed and aahhed for weeks before spending that much...

Here are prices of bike stands, they are not identical - as in they are produced by different manufacturers but they both do the same thing

Cajees - R250.00

Cyclelab - R115.00

R10 for a threaded 16g Bomb from Cycle Lab - thats cheap, or let me correct my statement, everybody else is ripping you one bigger than "Pappa"

Well the plot thinkens - R10 via cyclelab online store for 16g bomb, but R20 from the actual store - Huh.

Well the plot thinkens - R10 via cyclelab online store for 16g bomb, but R20 from the actual store - Huh.

I bought bombs today from Cyclelab, they didn't have 12g, only 16g. They sell them at R10.00 each

I bought bombs today from Cyclelab, they didn't have 12g, only 16g. They sell them at R10.00 each

Is 16g ok for road tyres?

Thats strange, so different prices at different shops. They gave me a whole speech about online prices vs the shop prices. Muppets :thumbdown:

Thats strange, so different prices at different shops. They gave me a whole speech about online prices vs the shop prices. Muppets :thumbdown:

Was at the Fourways branch, they had them on the counter

Why are they muppets if they explained it to you? :blink:

Why are they muppets if they explained it to you? :blink:

As Chris said he went to the actual shop and paid R10, they wanted to charge me R25. So how does one branch charge the online price but my local shop doesn't., after giving me an explanation about company policy. Its like going to a Game store in Jozi and they charge you x amount for a product but in Durban they charge another price for the same product.

On the bike? It's a Pedro's Ego Inflator... Got it for R69 and included two bombs, at Game a couple years back. And back then I ummed and aahhed for weeks before spending that much...

:lol:

So obviously you don't need YOUR Ego inflated then!

Wella!

Did the give you a speech about fixing recommended retail? I thought their latest tune was to match prices - you'd think that they'd start amongst themselves.

Maybe the reason is that the salemen get commission - basically the difference between an amount the store will accept as a minimum and the price tag. Feel free to negotiate all you want.

Here are prices of bike stands, they are not identical - as in they are produced by different manufacturers but they both do the same thing

Cajees - R250.00

Cyclelab - R115.00

Insane - I bought 3 for about R40 each. I admit that they weren't plated with gold like the above.