CYCLIST ON THE N1 YESTERDAY

dagwood123

Did anyone else see the cyclist on the N1 yesterday afternoon just after 4 pm heading towards Rivonia Road....

Yip, I passed him just after the Bowling Road bridge just after 16h20. He had panniers complete with hippie beard and everything. Was wondering if others hubbers also saw him

Yip, I passed him just after the Bowling Road bridge just after 16h20. He had panniers complete with hippie beard and everything. Was wondering if others hubbers also saw him

FRAIL??????? :lol:

Is he still on his way back from JHB??

He has probably gone up to Jhb for the weekend... :rolleyes:

Also saw 2 guys on the M3 in CT. Really stupid. You have to think what is wrong with these people. There is a reason we are not allowed to ride on National Highways. But no some people are just smarter than that.

Also been told of a bunch of guys, about 8, going down hospital bend between 5 and 5.30 most mornings this week

Also been told of a bunch of guys, about 8, going down hospital bend between 5 and 5.30 most mornings this week

They won't have far to go to check in when someone collects one of them..... :blush:

And the cr@p thing about that is all cyclist then get seen as stupid and not caring about the laws that goven road usage... tjops tjops tjops!!!!

Never mind the N1, was he at least wearing a helmet before the Righteous Brothers start getting stuck in?

At least he had his helmet on....not sure what it protected because his Hair and Beard was so long....

what is scary he must have come off the M1 fron Midrand in the direction he was going....