Palaeodom

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

BigBaby, calling on BigBaby.

Is the challenge still on ?

I will pitch with a handicap, I will have no gears and no front suspension, so when are we on ?

My money will be on the skinny guy with tatoos.

Silly me. Logging onto this subject thinking it had something to do with QR15. :offtopic:

You are indeed silly. This is the official "My Totti is bigger than anyone else's Totti thread." Get with the program.

Some mother's children...

Advantage is for the manufacturers, more money in their pockets as people upgrade, couple of years from now, something new will replace this again.

You are indeed silly. This is the official "My Totti is bigger than anyone else's Totti thread." Get with the program.

If only Italy had two of them they would have had a better world cup campaign.

Actually Big Baby made a statement that she rides harder than Dangle and to feel the difference between 20mm Thru axle and QR you need to ride a rocky descent and feel how the front feels as well as informing Dangle that he is riding like a Baby or walking and not pushing any of his bikes he own far enough to feel the difference. Dangle took on her offer to go for a ride with her so that she can show him how it's done but now Big Baby is nowhere to be found.

Actually Big Baby made a statement that she rides harder than Dangle and to feel the difference between 20mm Thru axle and QR you need to ride a rocky descent and feel how the front feels as well as informing Dangle that he is riding like a Baby or walking and not pushing any of his bikes he own far enough to feel the difference. Dangle took on her offer to go for a ride with her so that she can show him how it's done but now Big Baby is nowhere to be found.

You tend to forget, I did mention elsewhere that since this is a "mine is bigger than yours" contest, I will of course win hands down, that my friend is the long and thick of it.

You tend to forget, I did mention elsewhere that since this is a "mine is bigger than yours" contest, I will of course win hands down, that my friend is the long and thick of it.

Is that why she's hiding in Boksberg. BTW where the hell is Boksberg. Surely you should know how to spell the name of the town you live in.

Guest Big H

Jy is reg en dit lyk vir my die bymiddels in USN maak party totties baie klein

Jy is reg en dit lyk vir my die bymiddels in USN maak party totties baie klein

Ek wonder wat USN sal se as ek 'n link vir hulle stuur van wat mense dink van hulle produk. Barry Stander, baie mense op die hub en nog baie ander sal klein totties he oor die bymiddels in USN? Dis gewoonlik mense met klein totties wat dink dis al wat belangrik is in die lewe wat so iets sal se.

Guest Big H

Ek wonder wat USN sal se as ek 'n link vir hulle stuur van wat mense dink van hulle produk. Barry Stander, baie mense op die hub en nog baie ander sal klein totties he oor die bymiddels in USN? Dis gewoonlik mense met klein totties wat dink dis al wat belangrik is in die lewe wat so iets sal se.

Sal interressant wees om te hoor wat hulle se..... doen asseblief so. Is joune ook klein omdat jy die goed gebruik????? .... by the way Barry is Tumbleweed..... hy is Burry

Myne is klein...maar hy stink soos n grote...waar le ek? :rolleyes:

Lyk my Oom will ook n stukkie van die "action" he, ek is seker daar is plek vir n derde perd in die race... ;)

Guest Big H

Myne is klein...maar hy stink soos n grote...waar le ek? :rolleyes:

Lyk my Oom will ook n stukkie van die "action" he, ek is seker daar is plek vir n derde perd in die race... ;)

Nee wat stel nie regtig belang nie..... se nou maar net die ou omie wen die baba en die dingle, hoe sal hulle dit ooit kan verduidelik!!!!!!!!

Can we get back to the topic, please put all handbags away.

How is that more fun than this....anyway thought we have established that the advantages for the average bloke isn't worth the ZARS

Guest Big H

Can we get back to the topic, please put all handbags away.

Do you still not understand how through axles work?????? Sheesh ..... dit moet moeilik wees!!!!!!!!