Cape Times Vigne-a-Vigne 2011

SWM1

Email from Grandstand:

There was timing, they were under the Cape Times gazebo next to the start arch (manual timing). I am awaiting an answer why there was no one at the finish until 12:30 – unacceptable!

Results will be on the website tonight

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

now for the next question - i definitely saw a photographer, wonder where and when the photos'll be posted :lol:

now for the next question - i definitely saw a photographer, wonder where and when the photos'll be posted :lol:

i never saw anyone taking photos, nor did i get a medal, nor do i think anyone took down my time!

ai toggie..just yet again checked the site for results and also the site for the photo's..not up yet(only for long route)

funny enough i also saw nobody taking pics nowhere??? but i did get medal and juicelaugh.gif

To think you paid R180 for the race entry and they to cheap to even hire Racetec. You can say what you want about racetec but they get the results up quickly.

ai toggie..just yet again checked the site for results and also the site for the photo's..not up yet(only for long route)

funny enough i also saw nobody taking pics nowhere??? but i did get medal and juicelaugh.gif

and juice.... GRRRRRRRRRRR!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry:

Helloise het jy die 55 gedoen ? Ek wil graag sien wat my tyd gaan wees wat ek het laat begin, en niemand was toe ons daar deurkom nie.

Vigne-a-Vigne site says:

Please bear with us while we sort out 2011 race results issues. We hope to have these results displayed by Friday.

Use of the word "issues" bugs me a little <_<

i think their random number generator broke down. now they have to thumbsuck manually.

i think their random number generator broke down. now they have to thumbsuck manually.

or they still trying to think what to do with medals they never handed out

Or they packed up when all the medals were finished. They do say that they'll try to have the results up by Friday.

Perhaps they should outsource the Vigne a Vigne next year to another events coordinator. Clearly they have too much on their hands with the Epic.

They asked at the finish whether I completed the long or the short route. Haven't looked at the medals yet, but I suppose they differ :blink:

i think they are all the same, friends of mine did the short route and got the same medal as last year just diff date. bottle opener medal. No Distance on there.