Formula 1...

'Dale

Kimmi as well. F1 peeps not gonna like that. Geez what an accident with Rosberg.

That was scary. Still not sure who was in the wrong?

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That was scary. Still not sure who was in the wrong?

Rosberg responsible, with mitigating circumstance.

Engine failure slowed the driver ahead down.

Hammie looked like he checked out from Mclaren.

Not the least perturbed Ashe walked away from his car.

Hammie looked like he checked out from Mclaren.

Not the least perturbed as he walked away from his car.

Vettel gets to podium after starting at the back of the grid.

Give that man a Championship title already.

Wow!

Even as a Ferrari fan, that was a championship-deserving drive! From the back to 3rd, awesome. Also not impressed with Alonso keeping to himself before heading out to the podium - get a life! Seems good I missed the post-race interviews, then...

McLaren must be wondering what the heck is going on with Perez since they signed him! eek.gif And after that race, I think Webber will want to get bump-guards added - or tranferred to Nascar - last I saw they have RB sponsored cars running there as well....

But undoubtedly happy with Kimi's win - the Iceman cometh again and Lotus wins! Not to mention his radio "chatter" - classic. "Leave me alone"... whistling.gif

Vettel gets to podium after starting at the back of the grid.

Give that man a Championship title already.

Wow!

Huh uh! The prancing horse deserves a win. I think the stewards must take Vettel and his car for a urine test. Too much Red Bull there.

Huh uh! The prancing horse deserves a win. I think the stewards must take Vettel and his car for a urine test. Too much Red Bull there.

The prancing horse deserves nothing. As a Ferrari (well, ex-ferrari) fan, they have been far too disappointing for far too long. Plus, Alonso is a bit of a tard, even though he can drive the pants off the car. Yes, Ferrari are faster this season (FINALLY!!!) but thye have been lagging and lagging.

I now support the drivers as opposed to the constructors, and I am unashamed to say that I support Vettel & Raikkonen.

Slightly OT: My other hobby is building model cars... and as a Ferrari fan I sure as héll hope they mess up this one like it seems they're trying to! Well, added - ole grumpy was ably assisted into early (1st-corner) retirement twice now through no fault of his own or the team's, which would have left him muuuch better placed in the championship. I'd hate to build that butt-ugly nosed car.

Was looking at somebody starting a build of a F10 last week - and maaannn, that nose looked good! Once you get used (by repition) to the new look, you forgot just how ugly it is till you see something proper again.

Captain, you obviously weren't a Ferrari fan in the 80's and 90's, then... talk about seriously hard times. And - while we're on the topic! - some awesome looking cars! Skinny wings, wide wheels, turbo's.... aaahhhh!

Captain, you obviously weren't a Ferrari fan in the 80's and 90's, then... talk about seriously hard times. And - while we're on the topic! - some awesome looking cars! Skinny wings, wide wheels, turbo's.... aaahhhh!

ROFL! I was born in the 80's, and my favourite colour was red. So of course I supported Ferrari when Schumi was there! But before that, I was a Gerhard Berger fan. And before that - Ayrton. I've been a fan of Vettel's for a while now - approx 4 / 5 years, maybe? He just seems like a lekker oke, and is a truly superb driver.

I despise Hamilton...

Those Red Bulls can move, eh?

thumbup1.gif

Rosberg responsible, with mitigating circumstance.

Engine failure slowed the driver ahead down.

According to interviews Narain lost steering (shortly after engine went) and jumped on the brakes to slow the car down. Speed difference between the two cars caught Rosberg off-guard as it's a flat out section.

ROFL! I was born in the 80's, and my favourite colour was red. So of course I supported Ferrari when Schumi was there! But before that, I was a Gerhard Berger fan. And before that - Ayrton. I've been a fan of Vettel's for a while now - approx 4 / 5 years, maybe? He just seems like a lekker oke, and is a truly superb driver.

I despise Hamilton...

Why, man?

According to interviews Narain lost steering (shortly after engine went) and jumped on the brakes to slow the car down. Speed difference between the two cars caught Rosberg off-guard as it's a flat out section.

Yeah, that was a spectacular collision.

Glad they're all okay.

Eish!