Formula 1...

'Dale

Remember how Hamilton held up on purpose his own team mate Alonso in the pits during qualifying one race - just lame and bad sportsmanship, not even Schumacher steeped that low.

your selective memory is too funny.

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lewis showed Britney(yes, thats what they call nico in F1, girly hair) how to drive today in qualy. Starting P1 in Monza is half the job done, Nico must be carefull, I think Bothas will jump him at the start. Beginning of the end for britney.

GO, Hamster!!!

What a margin.

Tomorrow is gonna be intense!

Hamster is gonna kill Britney in the last races of the season. Edited by Johny Bravo

Just waiting for the slew of name calling and Rosberg bashing to begin

Rosberg drove such a *** race. So many mistakes, and just plain slow, wile his teammate had car issues. Lewis showed today that Nico is not worthy of a world title. I must admit, I loved how the Italians boooed Nico aswell. Nico dug his own grave, and must deal with it. Lewis absolutely destroyed him this weekend.

Apart from that, what a race, very very entertaining. And for all the Vettel fans, what now? Riciardo is absolutely embarrassing him, I love it.

Bring on the night race in Singapore. Just a brilliant season thus far.

Rosberg drove such a *** race. So many mistakes, and just plain slow, wile his teammate had car issues. Lewis showed today that Nico is not worthy of a world title. I must admit, I loved how the Italians boooed Nico aswell. Nico dug his own grave, and must deal with it. Lewis absolutely destroyed him this weekend.

Apart from that, what a race, very very entertaining. And for all the Vettel fans, what now? Riciardo is absolutely embarrassing him, I love it.

You're only as good as your last drive...

Not going to bother replying to a very one sided view you have, except to say this is no way a brilliant season in my point of view as result of big difference in engine performance.

Watching race was fine with fact that Rosberg was not driving good enuf to win, but then to see Toto Wolff expression/smirk when Rosberg lost leader spot to Hamilton over that mistake :o :o :o

Not going to bother replying to a very one sided view you have, except to say this is no way a brilliant season in my point of view as result of big difference in engine performance.

Watching race was fine with fact that Rosberg was not driving good enuf to win, but then to see Toto Wolff expression/smirk when Rosberg lost leader spot to Hamilton over that mistake :o :o :o

What do you expect Toto to do? When Nico tries to play bumper cars every week? He was only to glad Nico ran wide instead of running into Hamilton AGAIN.

If you did not realize today that Lewis is much much much better and faster than Goldilocks, you also probably think the bokke are going to beat the All Black next weekend.

Brilliant season for sure.

Nice milestone for the Hamster - best Nr of victories in a season

Hope he goes better

Geez!! Those Mercs can race.

Nice milestone for the Hamster - best Nr of victories in a season

Hope he goes better

Geez!! Those Mercs can race.

Yip, 6 Victories vs 4 for Goldilocks.