Formula 1...

'Dale

ja mark webber is showing the value of the long game - he's done pretty much nothing this yr other than 1 victory. A bunch of 4th places and he is lying 2nd in the championship.

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It was really cool to see Schumi on the podium. Well done, old champ.

http://livesniffpetrol.s3.amazonaws.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/PicNews120625.jpg

http://livesniffpetrol.s3.amazonaws.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/PicNews120625.jpg

:lol: :lol:

http://livesniffpetrol.s3.amazonaws.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/PicNews120615.jpg

Ag shame man, Massa...

This will prob be his final year with the Prancing Stallion.

Lewis might join Ferrari... early whispers in the rumour mill.

Ag shame man, Massa...

This will prob be his final year with the Prancing Stallion.

Lewis might join Ferrari... early whispers in the rumour mill.

The alonso hamilton drivers combination didnt do so wel last time i doubt Hamilton will move to them.

Agreed, I can't see them together again. There's even wilder rumours of Vettel having signed for them... likewise, I can't see that. For starters he's king of the castle in a very competitive car, with Newey around to improve it year on year. Why move?

Yeah Newey is pure genius, Ron Dennis never should have let him go. And yeah if i was hami id stick to mclaren, i dont see vettel leaving either. So the question is who is going to take Massa's seat?

Agreed, I can't see them together again. There's even wilder rumours of Vettel having signed for them... likewise, I can't see that. For starters he's king of the castle in a very competitive car, with Newey around to improve it year on year. Why move?

Yeah, all rumours...

The current season is not even halfway.

Yeah Newey is pure genius, Ron Dennis never should have let him go. And yeah if i was hami id stick to mclaren, i dont see vettel leaving either. So the question is who is going to take Massa's seat?

Alonso will most likely stay with Red.

Whoever joins Ferrari, will be the nr 2 driver. The Spaniard would not want it to be grey or fuzzy that he is not the leader.

Kimi is having fun on his return.

So the question is who is going to take Massa's seat?

If they don't want to get all edgy, and assuming Webber stays with RBR, they should go for Glock, Di Resta or Kovalainen. All of them have more than enough experience, are fast enough, know how to finish a race a seemingly get the best out of below par equipment.

Should they wish to live on the edge a little they should sign Perez or Ricciardo. I don't see them signing a driver with equal status to Alonso. Not because of how Alonso will react, but because they need someone who can score point at ALL races but not take too many points away from their title contender. Yeah they can and should race each other, but you don't want your team losing championships cause your drivers are focused on each other.

My brain says that. My heart says every team should sign the two best drivers possible, give them equal status and let them race till the wheels come off!

Heck, they should sign Grosjean!

(Was gonna say or Kimi, but clearly Kimi's personality doesn't fit in the hectic corporate environment of Ferrari. I think should Webber leave RBR will wanna sign him)

(Was gonna say or Kimi, but clearly Kimi's personality doesn't fit in the hectic corporate environment of Ferrari. I think should Webber leave RBR will wanna sign him)

Yebo!

:thumbup:

The only guy that ever gave hami a good go before f1 was Rosberg i still think he is an exceptional talent, he just needs a car that matches his skill.

I'd love to see Nico there, with Grosjean or Di Resta as other good options. But I'm guessing Perez is in pole position for Massa's seat - and I have mixed feelings about that.