Bike mags

specialized7

Not a new topic - Just don't know why I keep on buying the local bike mags :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

Edited by specialized7

Which of the two overseas Mountain Biking magazines that are available at CNA is the better buy? One went for R80 the other R110(cant remember the exact names, I think one was Mountain Biking UK)

I like Mountain Bike UK(110 ZARS) for that you get...

1. Little present(socks, buff, sunglasses)

2. Awesome mag with great content that will take you longer than the average dump to read through. Love their product reviews...very detailed

Must say I flipped through the latest Bicycling mag last night and nothing really caught my eye. Not expecting much from this issue...

ProCycling delivered directly to my iPhone on the 1st of every month......and the YEAR subscription cost the same of that of TWO months in CNA.....

shame.

No wonder CNA is posting losses left right and centre. :unsure:

MTB UK is good. Very trail orientated but does cover some freeride and trial stuff. Always cool when they give gifts.

What MTB UK is also good but it focuses more on products and testing. More expensive and no freebies.

I guess it is what you like, I like the science behind the bikes and equipment as well as the science behind the training,

I also enjoying reading how the pro's go about things like equipment selection, setup and training.

I dont find that the local mags give this type of read,

Which of the two overseas Mountain Biking magazines that are available at CNA is the better buy? One went for R80 the other R110(cant remember the exact names, I think one was Mountain Biking UK)

have you tried the local Tread magazine?

I like Mountain Bike UK(110 ZARS) for that you get...

1. Little present(socks, buff, sunglasses)

2. Awesome mag with great content that will take you longer than the average dump to read through. Love their product reviews...very detailed

Thats one of the ones I saw, had a key chain freebie this month. Is that better value for money then the cheaper one?

have you tried the local Tread magazine?

Yeah, I've got a subscription(with the winning entry), but sadly its done in a day or two :( Best local magazine by far, I need another for the rest of the months toilet time :lol:

MTB UK is good. Very trail orientated but does cover some freeride and trial stuff. Always cool when they give gifts.

What MTB UK is also good but it focuses more on products and testing. More expensive and no freebies.

So there is the MTB UK & Mountain Biking UK(two differant mags?). Is this correct, so which would you recommend ?