Gmail Flagging all thehub.co.za emails as suspicious !

Skylark

Just over the last day or 2 Gmail started flagging all thehub.co.za emails as suspicious. I must now tell gmail every time I get a thehub.co.za email that its safe before I can follow the link to read the post or PM.

Also happens now with every email I get from other local forums.

post-15746-0-14105400-1302191913.png

I have a feeling its linked to the massive security breach of an email database in the US that hit the news this week.

Any one experiencing this - any solutions?

Getting tired of telling Gmail every time a new thehub.co.za email hits my inbox that its safe!!

my gmail works fine still.

i had no problems sofar

What exactly am I doing wrong then?

Why is google targeting my inbox :blush:

It's Big H! He's taking his revenge. Don't say you weren't warned.

Twice.

Edited by LeTurbo

Well I am getting the same thing - it might be a gmail thing?

Got Kaspersky running at the office, Google Chrome Browser - all i do is click the 'ignore, i trust this message, and carry on.

I think it's a gmail think but I cannot comment on what others have posted, and if they are using gmail or not.

The Gmail issue just seems to be a false positive. After a bit of online reading is seems that their algorithms sometimes to flag legitimate emails as spam or phishing emails - cases of even official Google Emails being flagged as suspicious have been reported.

I've set up a personal Gmail account to receive new reply notifications, but so far have not reproduced the problem.

Could anyone who's had these warnings please send me a copy of the full email including headers to have a look at. In Gmail you can get this quite easily...

• Open up a notification email from thehubsa.co.za which shows you the warning message.
  • Click the down arrow next to reply and select "Show Original"
    gmail-show-original.gif
  • This will open up a new window with the full email incl. headers in plain text

Please copy all the text displayed and send this to me in an email - info at thehubsa.co.za

Thanks for the feedback and emails sent.

I've made a change to our mail settings which should rectify this issue. It may take a day or so for settings to take effect, but please let me know if you me any changes with mails received from here forward.