Final Designs of the New Hub Kit

Matt

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Are there eny short sleeve or long sleeve downhill jerseys?

+1 on the short sleeve/ vest type kit

The trouble with worms is it's very difficult to get them all back in the can once it's opened...

If the cost of the name is nominal, then I support it.

EDIT: If I can have my wifes cellnumber somewhere on the kit, then she would gladly let me pay an extra R100. After 8yrs together I still don't know it ;)

:D

Hmm not to sure about the name on the back . Then everyone will know its me when i fall :D

Head office is closed today, but we'll get final word on Monday. No promises though ;)

Did we get final word... ;)

Brighter colours would've been funkier.

And I appreciate the value of branding details.

The HubSA colours need to be maintained.

• 3 weeks later...

Just a quick question please Sir. What about the T-shirt idea using the other late entrant Hub kit idea?

Just a quick question please Sir. What about the T-shirt idea using the other late entrant Hub kit idea?

I like it and have a few t-shirt designs in the pipeline. My only concern would be how/if that can be done (good looking and good quality) on a normal cotton t-shirt. Generally they'll to a design on the front and back, but not all over the sleeves etc.

Perhaps a Hubber out there knows a bit more about the t-shirt business and can point us in the right direction?

I like it and have a few t-shirt designs in the pipeline. My only concern would be how/if that can be done (good looking and good quality) on a normal cotton t-shirt. Generally they'll to a design on the front and back, but not all over the sleeves etc.

Perhaps a Hubber out there knows a bit more about the t-shirt business and can point us in the right direction?

Ok sweet, I can possibly ask someone too