PPA... You flippen.. "we love you"

Brakkies Sport Fotos

Last year we were riding through that little town, outside swellendan, about 10 teams together, all over the road.

Lem was the only one on the right handside of the white line, trying to pass these skilpad oompies.

So the spietkop came from the back telling him to move back to the left.

So, those of you who know Lem, will know that he is not short of words.

Something like this:

s'kop: Move to the left of the road, I'm going to DQ you

lem: Hey, you are riding on the wrongside of the whiteline, their is cars from the front

(and lem move back to the left, spietkop stay on the right of the line)

s'kop: Hey, move over, and if you ride here again, I DQ you and your team

lem: Hey, ride ride on this side of the line if you speak to me. I will let you been DQ is you keep riding on that side.

so the cop, just gear down to 3rd and speed past everyone, never been seen again,

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

YES IT DOES MATTER' date=' cause we asked to start early and they ignored us-I ahve a valid flipn reason aswell, I have to be back in CT and at our MX year end Prizegiving at 4:30pm and we the 2nd last team to start at 6:59.

SO yes CAMPY it does matter ALOT and every team put money into this event for it to take place. If it were only some then we would be racing for free wouldnt we???
[/quote']

Yawn - it looks to me like the racing teams who have a chance at winning are seeded later - which makes entirely good sense.

Why should your double booking which you were aware of now become someone else's problem and why should 1 "valid reason" be the sole determiner of who starts early.

Bottom line is everyone wants to start @ 5.30 and not everyone can - tough - I am sure every person can come up with their own "valid reason" as to why they are more important than the next person - reality is however I will always think your reason is less important than mine and feel aggrievedly if my reason is deemed to be less important than yours.

Guest colonel

Why you tired? Its only 3:28pm you shouldnt be yawning already. Also just cause I am more socially busy than you, you dont need to try make fun of my double booking, maybe oneday when you have A (Being single) friend then you to would understand.

colonel, leave him.

You know if he was a torch, you had to light a match to see if the bulb is glowing.

As they say, "Not the brightest bulb in the pakkie"

ok, I'm starting at 06:05 (unless it's a stuff up like last year)

I'm in a social team aiming for just under 8.5hrs.

So all in all I'm happy with our start allocation.

But, last year when I queried our start time I was told that yes people had requested & been given earlier start times. That's cr@p and if it's happened again this year, then it's pretty shoddy organisation.

Simple, the faster you are, the later you start.

WIth regards teams using each other for assistance, it's up to us to have the balls to ride the event as intended. Therefore no drafting on other teams, it's not rocket science! So to all those that will spend parts of Sat in a bunch with other teams.. sorry for you..

... it looks to me like the racing teams who have a chance at winning are seeded later...

OMG, "they" think we can win. Thanks For the vote of confidence - PPA Thumbs%20Up

OMG' date=' "they" think we can win. Thanks For the vote of confidence - PPA Thumbs%20Up
[/quote']

They've been drinking too much of marius' wine again...

ORCA, we got someone with a wooden leg in our team, one guy cant hear (or only listen when he wants) and we also started almost last, in fact,

I think we had decided to kick that BikeMax team's asses on saturday.

So, watch out, the PPA publish that we are one of the teams to be watched.

So, BIKEMAX POWER, You got a race on. PPA said so....

Wow, Looks like I am starting in front of a lot of higher seeded riders. I must be special!!!!LOL

Its such a SPECIAL feeling to be seeded before some league riders for the first time, A,B,C,D,....K (yes I remember not getting help at Joostenburg in L). LOL

(Although there are some disadvantages as - I may have more people passing me now !!!LOL)

ORCA' date=' we got someone with a wooden leg in our team, one guy cant hear (or only listen when he wants) and we also started almost last, in fact,

I think we had decided to kick that BikeMax team's asses on saturday.

So, watch out, the PPA publish that we are one of the teams to be watched.

So, BIKEMAX POWER, You got a race on. PPA said so....

[/quote']

Tongue See you there

Bikemax, its like in the army, you cannot go into battle if you don't have a platoon that cover your backside.

We will cover your teams backside from the enemy, (starting after us)

You know what I mean? smiley2.gif

Bikemax' date=' its like in the army, you cannot go into battle if you don't have a platoon that cover your backside.

We will cover your teams backside from the enemy, (starting after us)

You know what I mean? smiley2.gif [/quote']

Got it - thanks Wink