Durbanville Mtb Night Rides

Wannabe

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi chaps. Not gona make it. work just doubled on my desk.

When are you riding again?

Hi chaps. Not gona make it. work just doubled on my desk.

When are you riding again?

Every Tuesday. Same place. Same time.

Thanks for the lekka ride last night. The weather turned out awesome! :clap:

Wannabe, if you're reading this - it was horrible! :whistling: Hopefully you can join next week!

Thanks for the lekka ride last night. The weather turned out awesome! :clap:

Wannabe, if you're reading this - it was horrible! :whistling: Hopefully you can join next week!

Yeah, it was horrible sitting at home while you guys were out there enjoying yourselves. At one stage I was standing outside, looking at the sky and my wife asked whats wrong. I just said "nothing", 'cause she would not have understood. :D

I will be OK next week, so see you there.

hahahahahahahahahaha, i cant stop laughing...............a non cyclist would never understand, wannabe my wife sayss that is pathetic :clap: :clap: :clap: as i said they just have no clue

Yeah, it was horrible sitting at home while you guys were out there enjoying yourselves. At one stage I was standing outside, looking at the sky and my wife asked whats wrong. I just said "nothing", 'cause she would not have understood. :D

I will be OK next week, so see you there.

Haha nostalgia, Did you rock yourself to sleep that night? :whistling:

Don't worry we'll see you next week :clap:

Hey. i am keen on joining you guys. Will come from plattekloof. What distance do you do Tuesdays, and what time?

Tuesdays @ 18h00. Open parking area at traffic circle next to Durbanville High School, top of Koeberg rd. Following a loop going down Koeberg rd / Adderley rd, into Occultdale to Silo's. Back on Klipheuwel rd, into Spes Bona to Adderley and back. About 40km, pace moderate.

Our usual route. Some days we do it clockwise, other times anti clockwise.

You are welcome to join. will keep an eye out for you.

Archived