Durbanville Mtb Night Rides

Wannabe

Cool! I'm doing the full. Last year I lasted well until the 120km mark. This year I want to enjoy it the whole way. The weather prediction looks perfect!

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow that was a crap hard 100 miler, my left gladiator muscle (no not the one you think) glutus maximus was paining like crazy from 110k's,I had a punture in my rear wheel and had to plug it and also stopped to help fix a puncture and did a 8:15, phew long time in the saddle, after 140 my ass didn't want to be on the saddle

G, congrats on finishing. :thumbup: You gonna join us (me) on a leg loosener on Tuesday evening?

I've finished my house move, so we're basicaly neighbors now. :D

very keen on th night rides but just havent been able to arrange it yet and the rubber band on my magiclight snapped (i wonder if i can get a replacement)

I will not be riding tonight due to the weather and will also be away for the next 4 weeks for a non cycling holiday. Will hook up again when I return.

With 20mm rain between now and this evening, I don't think it will be a very pleasant ride.

Enjoy your holiday, Mr Legs!

Also not riding (not weather related :D )Bike is at LBS to have new hydraulic disk brakes fitted. :thumbup: Will only get her back tomorrow.

Mr Legs, enjoy your trip. Hope you have good weather over there.

Hi

seeing that there was no ride last night, anyone keen to ride tonight starting at 6 at D'ville high school? rain seems to be gone and the bit of wind will make us stronger! 2hour ride.

let me know pls, I have to ride tonight. steady tempo ride pace!

cheers

SF

Not riding tonite, got flu/chest cold. Whoever is brave enough to venture out tonight, enjoy it.

Hopefully I will be back in the mix next week.

Ok Guys (and Gals), let's see if we can organise a ride for tomorrow night.

Starting at 18h00, circle at Durbanville High School (top of Koeberg rd).

Weather forecast not too bad, cold(ish) with SE wind blowing, no rain forecasted.

Let me know who is interested.

me too - how far? normal route? (wellington, occultdale, spes bona)

Yep, normal route.

Archived