I hate Solomons!

Eldron

I've recently starting persuing Solomon site and damn I hate them - everytime I log on my wallet itches to be emptied!

How sweet is the Fuji TT bike for R20,000 or the Carbon 29er also for R20,000?

www.solomons.co.za

Bastards.

haha! I thought your hatred for them must be founded as such...

I too share this hatred! I've picked up a bunch of bargains there.

i just try to stay away......... :unsure:

dammit i went on the site!

the fuji looks like a 40k bike

Edited by Skaap

haha! I thought your hatred for them must be founded as such...

I too share this hatred! I've picked up a bunch of bargains there.

Check out the original Breezer Cloud 9 circe 1993:

post-2412-0-02895700-1305887361.jpg

Carbon 29er also for R20,000?

That is such a nice bike and they ruined it with a Recon.

crap thing is u get excited - for like the fuji thrill - etc, to find out 1/2 the bikes out of stock , as web site hasnt been updated in ages , told me new stock in 3 weeks , the buggers ...

What are the cloud 9 & FUJI bikes like?

No idea on Breezer bikes - never even seen one. The man is a legend but I have no idea what his bikes are like...

Fuji - I've owned a few and they're solid, cost effective machines.

@mampara - yeah - sad shock that - they have tapered the head tube though - mayb e that stiffens it up a bit?

Now all I need to do is find R20k for the TT bike !!!! do you think they will let me pay it off over the next hundred years :rolleyes:<br><br><br>actually looking at the site think i'm gonna need at least 60K  !!!!! arghhhhh<br>

Edited by Seeker911

Now all I need to do is find R20k for the TT bike !!!! do you think they will let me pay it off over the next hundred years :rolleyes:

How sexy is that thing?

You in the market for a TT bike? I'll do you a fine deal on my Raleigh Carbon TT bike - I want the Fuji bling!!!!!

How sexy is that thing?

You in the market for a TT bike? I'll do you a fine deal on my Raleigh Carbon TT bike - I want the Fuji bling!!!!!

and how do you think i'm gonna feel watching you on that Fuji and me riding the Raleigh ? Thanks but my old mate at Westdene has a very sweet deal waiting for me on a tri6000. I'm afraid with 2 teenagers 1 in matric this yr, new cars and varsity etc, its all I MIGHT be able to afford.

and how do you think i'm gonna feel watching you on that Fuji and me riding the Raleigh ? Thanks but my old mate at Westdene has a very sweet deal waiting for me on a tri6000. I'm afraid with 2 teenagers 1 in matric this yr, new cars and varsity etc, its all I MIGHT be able to afford.

Sell the children - it's the only way :D

Ahhh money - the one thing we can never get enough of...