• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...
On 12/18/2022 at 4:15 AM, Wyatt Earp said:

Taken with the Fujifilm X-T5 and 10-24 lensĀ 

86EFF54D-0278-41A8-A7AC-98CB31AF0371.jpeg

Hi Wyatt

Resurrecting this thread, having just bought a XT5, any suggestions on lenses? Mix of landscapes, cityscapes, natural sciences (my phrase for flowers, insects and other small creatures), with the odd game viewing. For now I just have the kit zoom (see sample pet pic).

In particular, any views on the Tamron 17-70, my interest is piqued with its constant aperture throughout the zoom range?

2BE7B267-2367-4656-9186-FD5C6EF48848.jpeg

Edited by patham

9 hours ago, patham said:

Hi Wyatt

Resurrecting this thread, having just bought a XT5, any suggestions on lenses? Mix of landscapes, cityscapes, natural sciences (my phrase for flowers, insects and other small creatures), with the odd game viewing. For now I just have the kit zoom (see sample pet pic).

In particular, any views on the Tamron 17-70, my interest is piqued with its constant aperture throughout the zoom range?

2BE7B267-2367-4656-9186-FD5C6EF48848.jpeg

Hope you are well.

Excellent camera body, great sensor.

I would suggest the Fujifilm 10-24 for the landscape and wide angle stuff.

If thatā€™s too wide, the 16-80 mm lens is superb, crisp, very light and well priced.

https://fujifilm-x.co.za/user-experience-x-photographer-anton-bosman-on-the-fujifilm-x-t5/
Ā 

https://fujifilm-x.co.za/2019-8-15-thoughts-on-the-fujinon-16-80mm-f4/

Ā