Heavydale...I mean Cannondale

greatwhite

As for warranty - cannondale - lifetime for 1st owner only - do you normally have a frame for more than 5 years? (be honest) 
Yep, Still have my First Cannondale M500 from 18 years ago, as well as my second one... Wink

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Christie

Dude, Specialized rates amongst the very best in Sa.....I know of seevral guys who had their frames repalced on the floor while in their local LBS.........two of the frames I know where 7 years old and was repalced with the same range 2007. These where done at Frits Pienaar cycles in Pta.......agents just asked if they had a similar frame on the floor and said they will warrentee it. Bot the guys where extatic getting this kind of service

As for warranty - cannondale - lifetime for 1st owner only - do you normally have a frame for more than 5 years? (be honest) 
Yep' date=' Still have my First Cannondale M500 from 18 years ago, as well as my second one... Wink[/quote']

Impresive - I've never had a frame that has lasted half that long

Ek dink Crux of Spinnekop moet die rol van die Evil Dogbert inneem

Wie gaan dan hierdie outjie wees' date=' MWNNWink? Nou nie dat ek iets insinueer nie...

20071122_034019_dilbert20071012.gif
[/quote']

LOL - ten minste is sy das proper - Dilbert se das lyk so....... gelukkig Evil%20Smile

Spinnekop' date=' based on your logic it is safe to conclude that Trek is the best bike in the world for stage racing, agreed?  And I think, to add all the wins, Colnago is the absolute best? Wink

[/quote']

No logic.  Nothing to analize.....It's quite easy really.

It doesn't matter how stiff the bike is or how light or what mm color coating there is on the bike or does it have external BB's or Blah...blah...blah...(Ask Dilbert to fill in the rest of his senseless stats)

THE BIKE IS A REFLECTION OF HIS OWNER.

Have a look at your bike.

Old

Dirty

Starting to get some flex in the joints

Not that "stiff" any more.

OK....I'll stop there.  Big%20smileTongueEvil%20Smile

All Dilbert's stats and counter sh*t about the frames helps NOTHING if you don't LOVE your bike you have and cycle it every day.

To come back to your "LOGIC" above....

If Bulk Meat had Cannondales, we would not have been able to stick with them in the first 5km........WinkTongue

Even if Cannondale bought the same Dedacciai frames as Raleigh & put their badge on them' date=' Crux & Spinnekop would still like them more than any other bike. [/quote']

They took it one step further and outsourced their only full carbon frame construction to Kinesis.

Even if Cannondale bought the same Dedacciai frames as Raleigh & put their badge on them' date=' Crux & Spinnekop would still like them more than any other bike. [/quote']

They took it one step further and outsourced their only full carbon frame construction to Kinesis.

Cannondale currently has more than one full carbon frame in their range! I presume you are referring to the Synapse? In that case you are correct, however the new SuperSix is handbuilt in the USA!
Scalpel2007-11-22 06:59:03

Spinnekop' date=' based on your logic it is safe to conclude that Trek is the best bike in the world for stage racing, agreed?  And I think, to add all the wins, Colnago is the absolute best? Wink

[/quote']

No logic.  Nothing to analize.....It's quite easy really.

It doesn't matter how stiff the bike is or how light or what mm color coating there is on the bike or does it have external BB's or Blah...blah...blah...(Ask Dilbert to fill in the rest of his senseless stats)

THE BIKE IS A REFLECTION OF HIS OWNER.

Have a look at your bike.

Old

Dirty

Starting to get some flex in the joints

Not that "stiff" any more.

OK....I'll stop there.  Big%20smileTongueEvil%20Smile

All Dilbert's stats and counter sh*t about the frames helps NOTHING if you don't LOVE your bike you have and cycle it every day.

To come back to your "LOGIC" above....

If Bulk Meat had Cannondales, we would not have been able to stick with them in the first 5km........WinkTongue

Contrary to the above, we are actually a happy, coherent team with lots of synergies and [add marketing blurge here]. Difference in opinion is the prelude to healthy debate, something every democratic environment should strive for.WinkStar

Christie = dilbertLOL

Spinnekop = The Evil DogbertShocked

MWNN = Catbert, the evil HR director