2011 TheHubSA TDF competition

Frosty

Surely you can't, as the teams themselves haven't finalised their rider lists, and you may select a rider that ends up not getting a slot?

Or am I missing something?

You can change your line up as many times as you like between now and 2nd July @ 12:00. Obviously it would be better to see who's riding first.

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You must remember to pick three teams this year.

Edited by Frosty

• 2 weeks later...

way to complicated and way too much to read im going to finish this bottle of wine now.

way to complicated and way too much to read im going to finish this bottle of wine now.

I vote for this! :clap:

How many entries, so far?

Let me count... One, two, free, FOUR!!

Was the same last year, a mad rush on the last two days before the Tour started

This year I'm away on a business budget meeting from Thursday to Saturday, so I suspect I will have a lot of teams to capture when I return.

Quick question, say the winner gets disqualified after the race due to an ongoing investigation, are all his points forfeited? What time line are we looking at here. :)

@Bbox - got it (we're now up to 10 entries, that's how quick the entries are coming in)

@Imploder - point standings at the end of the Tour (24 July) is final - all DQ's after 24-Jul won't apply to this competition