2011 TheHubSA TDF competition

Frosty

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i know you have done lots of effort with this.

Just a quick question.

Would it not be easier to create a group on the Fantasy TDF league on Bicycling magazine's website and then everyone just use the group code to join?

Would be less admin for the person trying to update scores etc...

Just saying or well asking

My team has been submitted!!! Frosty, you said you're sponsoring an ipad as a prize? or was it a playbook? Don't worry, I'm not picky! :lol:

Had some tough choices, but I think I've made the right ones. Apologies to all the riders that have been left out of this prestigious team. :P

Edited by Squier

One of Frosty's conditions - makes me giggle...

If you loose a rider during the Tour (injury, doping, retiring, missed cut off, etc.), sorry for you

:lol:

Alberto Contador SBS

Andy Schleck LEO

Fabian Cancellara LEO

Robert Gesink RAB

Andreas Kloden RSH

Sandy Casar FDJ

Mark Cavendish THR

Thomas Voeckler EUC

Vladimir Karpets KAT

Saxo Bank Sungard (SBS)

Team Leopard Trek (LEO)

Rabobank Cycling Team (RAB)

Edited by timM

Don't forget to submit your team (9 riders and 3 teams) before Saturday at 12:00

Make sure your team is made up of official rider's list found on the Tour's Official website (http://www.letour.fr/2011/TDF/RIDERS/us/engages.html)

The list on page 1 is PROVISIONAL at this stage and will probably change before Saturday.

I'll be out of town between Thursday and Saturday - off the grid including cell phone signal - at a work getaway (budgets for 2012) but any team received before the cutoff WILL BE INCLUDED in the competition

Edited by Frosty

One of Frosty's conditions - makes me giggle...

If you loose a rider during the Tour (injury, doping, retiring, missed cut off, etc.), sorry for you

:lol:

if it's dry, you can drink it

Alberto Contador SBS

Andy Schleck LEO

Fabian Cancellara LEO

Robert Gesink RAB

Andreas Kloden RSH

Soler Hernandez MOV

Mark Cavendish THR

Thomas Voeckler EUC

Vladimir Karpets KAT

Saxo Bank Sungard (SBS)

Team Leopard Trek (LEO)

Rabobank Cycling Team (RAB)

Why would you pick a rider that's only marginally out of a coma, and for sure isn't riding the Tour?

i know you have done lots of effort with this.

Just a quick question.

Would it not be easier to create a group on the Fantasy TDF league on Bicycling magazine's website and then everyone just use the group code to join?

Would be less admin for the person trying to update scores etc...

Just saying or well asking

Admin is already done - updating the spreadsheet is about 2 minutes work, and then I post a PDF copy after each stage (perhaps this year on a couch)

Cool, but why not just join on velogames - all done for you?

http://velogames.com/tdf11index.php

No problem - each competition is unique and everyone do want they want to

Has teams been finalized now to select and enter this competition? :angry:

Check the tour's official website (http://www.letour.fr/2011/TDF/RIDERS/us/engages.html) between now and Saturday as riders are replaced at the very last minute. Substitutions are allowed right up to 12:00 on Saturday.