Thanks to Jason at Ballistic Bike Trading

Nic0000

Have to give a shout out to Jason at Ballistic Bike Trading. Emailed the guy with what I thought was a complaint about one of his products. He called me right back to discuss and as it turned out, the product is 100% but the application was not that great!

But he didnt stop there either... He got me to come round to his place where he sorted me out and sent me on my way, one happy customer.

Great service like this doesn't go unnoticed!

Thanks again Jason

And be sure to check out his super BBT Tubeless Rim Strips! Easy to use and better than any other UST conversion!!!

Have to give a shout out to Jason at Ballistic Bike Trading. Emailed the guy with what I thought was a complaint about one of his products. He called me right back to discuss and as it turned out, the product is 100% but the application was not that great!

But he didnt stop there either... He got me to come round to his place where he sorted me out and sent me on my way, one happy customer.

Thanks again Jason

And be sure to check out his super BBT Tubeless Rim Strips! Easy to use and better than any other UST conversion!!!

How are they different to the "normal" conversions?

and

How do we get some?

He got me to come round to his place where he sorted me out and sent me on my way, one happy customer.

Dude, this is a cycling forum!

Thanks again Jason

That sounds so wrong :lol: Nice one Jason :thumbup:

Thanks again Jason

Nic, If I add them to our bike shop list on alloumtb would you mind leaving a comment and rate them tomorrow. Will send you the direct link. It would also give them some more exposure.