ENDOMONDO - list your profile here

A question for the runners, where do you carry your cellphone or is there a special arm type bag one can buy?

I used to us a special upper arm type bag (but the bigger types of phones won't fit in it). Nokia 5800 express music fitted perfectly. Galaxy S2 is a no go. Am not running with it, nobody phones between 5 am and 6am, and I run as part of a group on a fixed route, so no 'security requirements'.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

*Hijack*

You guys and gals know that the CIA, Taliban, MI6, Mossad, NIA, SARS, Broederbond, ANCYL, et al...... are also tracking you?

:eek:

Bijack

Cool.

I think maybe an edit of my Wednesday morning cycle should include, "no visible security outside the embassy, maybe I'll check again on Friday" :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Thanks I am not so hot on all this pc stuff.

The Challenge is quite interesting and I have never been so sore in all my life.

What is the 70 day challenge all about? - Have you got a link to a website where details are available?

What is the 70 day challenge all about? - Have you got a link to a website where details are available?

• 4 weeks later...

Wow! more than 60 people using Endomondo as we speak during today's Knysna MTB races. Good luck Endo friends, hope not too many chains, sprockets and brake pads need to be replaced after today!

post-14134-0-69998000-1341648124.jpg