Team Radio Shack

gadget

i seem to have this same Loyalty feeling bout this team as with ol Lance. wish it would work out..but ..they were good maybe sometimes best.. but their best is past. i dont predict a podium from any of these fellas. lets be honest... Conti..Andy..Wiggins..Gesink the young ones are here to stay. ALL these fellas have always been the runner ups.. super domestiques

Hunter's reaction on Twitter:

RobbieHunter

So no TDF this year..probably do Vuelta now.. Well that's the idea..before then some home time and a few races in between..

48 minutes ago

RobbieHunter

I see a bit of golf playing in my July program now..

45 minutes ago

Agh no man, I know my man is getting old but really...not a single sprinter???

Hmmm, I have a feeling there might be a bit too much in-house fighting. Can't see any of them making top 3 to be honest. Though I have been proven wrong before.

American team with American sponsors, it is understandable that they focus the team around the Americans who can do well.

Am I the only one who think it is a bit suspicious that these oldies are suddenly getting better results than ever before in their careers?

American team with American sponsors, it is understandable that they focus the team around the Americans who can do well.

Am I the only one who think it is a bit suspicious that these oldies are suddenly getting better results than ever before in their careers?

hahaaha Salusa amper 45.. usada approved

That's a pretty daft selection if you ask me. A stage win or two courtesy of one of the Robbies would be far more valuable than one of these old farts struggling into Paris in 8th place overall.

Yes i agree!!

Think Hunter has more value than Mcewen as a team man...he is a very strong..Roulour(how do you spel this?) for the gc guy's, should they have someone in yellow and is one of the better TT guy's for the TTT.

And maybe in the 3 week when Cav is tired from climbing he's ass off Robbie can take a sprint.

Very sad not to see him there!!I take it he will then do the Tour of Spain.

In the end I think Jani Brajkovic will be there top Guy.....maybe Horner.

Levi like always will maybe be top 10 but I think he is red hot at the moment and won't be there in 4 weeks time when the main GC guy's go!!

Even juiced up he has he's limits and he is riding right at he's limit now and he was strong in the Tour de Cal..

Radioshack/USpostal/Disco, all the same really, they strike me as very similar to the South African cricket team. Or Rugby, really. They want to rely on a few old hands to see them through, and when they retire, or fall short of form, they haven't bled any younger riders to take up the slack.

Look at leakygas with Basso, but they have some young talent on the horizon. Sure they lost Kreuzinger, but you get the idea. Or Saxobank with Porte.

What have Radiosmack got when the geriatrics stop?

They want to rely on a few old hands to see them through, and when they retire, or fall short of form, they haven't bled any younger riders to take up the slack.

@TNT1 I tend to disagree. Matthew Busche and Ben King are gonna be their future stars. I expect to see alot of these guys in the future.

@TNT1 I tend to disagree. Matthew Busche and Ben King are gonna be their future stars. I expect to see alot of these guys in the future.

Agreed

MB and BK deserve a TDF seat - without a doubt! Youngsters are hungry - Great pedigree in the team but toppies have had their turn. Let one of the lads go for the white jersey!

Levi still going to surprise everyone. Schleki form is poor - not sure why......Contador - well who can stop him?