Alu GT Fury on the cards for 2012

nigelhicks

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The fork looks too flimsy compared to the rest of the frame.

yeah, what's up with that?! Usually Marzos are extra beefy... these look anorexic

yeah, what's up with that?! Usually Marzos are extra beefy... these look anorexic

hahahaha they do hey! But they are still beefy! - its the reflection on the stansions that makes them look smaller! Look closely and you'll see they still thick (prob 35mm) stansions!

there's a reason chicks wear black u know..

i saw this,a nd first thought was Nige's gonna be all over this like a fat kid on a donut..

i always like the Fury. Of the sexiest lines on bike out there. parkinglotFast...! ;)

i saw this,a nd first thought was Nige's gonna be all over this like a fat kid on a donut..

hahahahahahahahahahaha ja ja!!! :P :P :P ... what-a-knob!! hahahaha

gonna order 1 for my chicks ballie - he needs a new DH bike! I mean 20k for a new DH bike - thats almost as good as the entry level booter price!

is that GT south africa pricing Nige? Btw: so nice of u to suck up.... share the donut with your chick's ballie.. what-a-knob indeed :P

well recommended retail is $3150 - which equates to R20k and the prices are generally set against the USA retail price here in SA - the prices just vary dependant on the exchange rate.

Ya my Fury is puuuurrfect! I dont need an Alu one too ... but my chicks ballie is riding my old Wheeler 6000DZX from back in 1999! So i think he needs an upgrade! hahahaha

if that's the case, then i'd actually consider it, just because it's such a damn gorgeous bike..:thumbup:

Guest Omega Man

I must need glasses cos it looks like a baboons erse to me.

AND!!! .... you get the EXACT same geometry as Beaumont and Hannah have been riding on teh WC ... SWEET

hahahaha hows the one comment - "honey i shrunk the mainframe!" hahahaha thats classic!

its not the best looking to be honest! but for an alu bike its still cool - and as for the price point ... they are just Doff! R20k is flipping reasonable for a bike - dont know how that one o added up .... $3150 US = $50000 AUS ??? :blink: :blink:

:huh: :huh:

So our currency must be WAY better than the Auzzies then :P :P hahahahahaha

• 3 months later...

Ordered and eagerly waiting on it's arrival. Gonna tear some hills apart when it arrives. It sure is sweet.

post-8700-0-36288600-1317486514.jpg