Post your All Mountain bikes

mad bout mtb

• Replies 881
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Mad, I love your Reign.. Wait, I love mine too!!

I'm confused, were you not selling those rims and wheels recently? I may still be interested in the rims if they are still up on the ads.. or are those them? (edit: I see they are still listed??)

What good bikes.. Yours must be really quiet with the chain guide, which one is it? (and was it a hassle to get it to fit :wacko: )

my reign, weighing in at 14.4kg without the reverb

Edited by Pain or Shine

hey, yep its those rims that are up for sale. the pic of the rims is just a pic i had of them before they got built :ph34r: .

hahaha glad to hear that somebody is interested in them :clap: .

mmm..... the chainguide is a bit noisy actually but the new lg1 is way quieter. It is a bit of a hassle to get it set up on this frame, i had to grind the bolts and the iscg adapter to get it to fit properly but the chainline is now a bit out so if you ride in the lower gears a lot the chain wears faster than normal :thumbdown: . I find that its a small price to pay though

My new steed. She was finished yesterday in a rush to get out as it was a sunny day here in the UK. I still need to make some final tweeks and change a few components like the brakes from the current Avid XX to Formula The One's I have and shorten the shifter and brake lines to tidy up the front.

Not everyones colour but I am very happy.

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8163/7354989010_6201cb4080_b.jpg

The Nomad is on my dreambike short list ..

Very cool bike bud.

What fork you running ?

hey, yep its those rims that are up for sale. the pic of the rims is just a pic i had of them before they got built :ph34r: . hahaha glad to hear that somebody is interested in them :clap: .

Aw, was looking for rim only to lace to my Woodman hubs.. darn, there I go shopping again, and the colour was perfect...

Did you ever look at the Stinger BB mount for the chain? I have seen that one will fit without too much hassle, only problem being that the BB does not grip tight enough causing the guide to move if bumped. I ordered one but stock was an issue, will try again soon.. Where did you get your ISCG adapter? Locally?

My new steed. She was finished yesterday in a rush to get out as it was a sunny day here in the UK. I still need to make some final tweeks and change a few components like the brakes from the current Avid XX to Formula The One's I have and shorten the shifter and brake lines to tidy up the front.

Not everyones colour but I am very happy.

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8163/7354989010_6201cb4080_b.jpg

Very nice... very nice indeed...

That there is my dream AM frame.

Mike (from Mike's Bikes) had one almost like it. Same frame... different build. He went with Fox 32 Talas (kashima), full XTR drivetrain and brakes. ENVE carbon rims on Chris King hubs. It was amazing... until it got stolen :cursing:

I hope your beauty doesn't suffer the same fate! Many happy miles!

Ah perfect.. Crow, I need your help too. Looking for one of these, any chance CF knows where I could find one?? Have it on the front two years now and never adjusted.. Want it for the back now too .. I've seen pigs fly but still not another one of these.. (really, I've seen pigs fly)

How's your Italian?

post-13110-0-98667700-1339394904.png

DRC DH21 downhill rim..

Yip

Edited by Pain or Shine

Very nice... very nice indeed...

That there is my dream AM frame.

Mike (from Mike's Bikes) had one almost like it. Same frame... different build. He went with Fox 32 Talas (kashima), full XTR drivetrain and brakes. ENVE carbon rims on Chris King hubs. It was amazing... until it got stolen :cursing:

I hope your beauty doesn't suffer the same fate! Many happy miles!

Gulp.. what would that setup weigh?? What a loss!

Gulp.. what would that setup weigh?? What a loss!

I heard it was weighing in between 11 and 12kg :eek:

:eek:

Colleague at Tokai is on the Chrome one with the opposite build.. Deemax rims for DH. Same frame, different bike.. heads keep turning, 'specially on sunny days.. :drool:

Ah perfect.. Crow, I need your help too. Looking for one of these, any chance CF knows where I could find one?? Have it on the front two years now and never adjusted.. Want it for the back now too .. I've seen pigs fly but still not another one of these.. (really, I've seen pigs fly)

How's your Italian?

post-13110-0-98667700-1339394904.png

DRC DH21 downhill rim..

Hey Pain, why don't you get hold of Johan Bornman on the hub, he's just built me up a wheel with drc dh 18 rims.

Ah perfect.. Crow, I need your help too. Looking for one of these, any chance CF knows where I could find one??

Will get back to you

How's your Italian?

She's good, thanks! :whistling: