Now that was fun!

nellie

Bit tired of sitting on the rollers every night,Sleepy so since it stopped raining earlier today i decided that it's time to get some fresh air.Big%20smile

Little problemGeek - i washed both my bikes on Monday, so they stood there staring at me with a beautiful clean shine....CryCry choices choices....Ermm

So i figured the mtb is supposed to be more dirty than my road bike so he's the one to go out in the cold and wetness...Unhappy

Put on my kit and off we wentBig%20smile, carefull to avoid mud and water in the streets as far as i can in order to not mess up the look tooo much.Embarrassed

Onto the single track, still looking goodThumbs%20Up - tires are getting a bit dirtyStern%20Smile, until i hit a particularly wet section of mud - grrrrAngry - me and the bike both sprayed with brown/orangey mud. LovelyPinchPinch

So decided - well, baby, you're nice and dirty now, so we might as well have fun!Big%20smile

Only then it got lekker - up and down the hills with little rivers running down themTongue and speeding through pools and mud on the flatter sectionsBig%20smile. Man, that was sooo great!

Completed the one loop thingy that took me about 40 minutes, and i just haven't had enoughEmbarrassed

Where to go....where to go...hmmm

decided on "witklippies" a very very steep hill with awfull white rocks scattered over the road all the way up!Confused I've never been able to make it up all the way, so figured, okidoke - no harm in a little bit of hiking tooDisapprove

Surprise surprise - I MADE IT UP ALL THE WAY!!!Big%20smileBig%20smileBig%20smile Whooohooo! I've conquered witklippiesBig%20smile No stopping me now!Smile

Went down again and as it began to drizzle again and i currently do have a bit of a cough i decided to mar go home, with a deroute through another single track.

Got home, did half an hour on the rollers for a little bit more.

Rainy...cold - ahhhh....it was a perfect day!Big%20smile

Haha Mints, ek weet - ek gaan altyd deur alles wat nat isBig%20smile (pad en bergfiets) ...vra maar vir Fatty en CVANCLOL (en ek dink die klomp wat die 4-stage wou ry en toe saam met ons kom oefen het het dit ook agtergekom!LOL)   .....dis net BAIE min dat ek tyd kry om my fietse SO deeglik skoon te maakEmbarrassed. Het altwee heeltemal uitmekaar gehaal en elke liewe dingetjie laat blink - wou kyk hoe lank dit hou...Embarrassed 

Thanx QuickS - Marius always did his reports like that, hehe - it kinda grew on me, so ja...Approve

Lowracer - got the photos - just can't find the cable that goes from the cell to the PCDisapprove

Bwahah Modder - weet nie, moet ek?GeekLOL

Hi nellie...! Lekker man. Wens jy kan my op die mtb uit vat wanneer ek daar by jou is.....sal maar 'n volgende keer moet wees! Ag,dit is altyd so lekker om jou threads/comments te lees...You really capture a audiance girl:-)

Hmmm ou Fire'tjie - as jy game is, is ek gameWink, seker ons sal vir jou 'n fietsie kan organiseSmile - dis nou glad nie top of the range of enigiets nie, maar dit werk en ek kan vir jou ander pedale opsit.Thumbs%20Up

lol, thanxEmbarrassed