MTB Groups/clubs to join in Pretoria

katz201

I have managed to get another non-cyclist on a bike!! Yay ME!! :clap:

My sister just got herself a MTB, and is eager to start riding.

Little problem though... Big brother lives 1500km and won't be able to help out the newbie!

So is there any MTB groups/clubs you can recommend for beginners in the Centurion/Pretoria area?

2 very friendly clubs are Epic in Centurion and Singletrack in PTA east. Both have groups for beginners

Yeah Singletrack is very chill with beginner groups.

She can also try Groenkloof.

Don't mind taking some newbies with if we ride, she's welcome to join.

Recently got my buddy into it, bit difficult though bike wise as he is 2.1m and 140kg :blink:

just go to groenkloof. you will find someone who will take you under your wing there.

Haha that's what's wrong with us taller guys! We have a hard time but have just as much fun....

I'm a Groenies regular, started a few months back, but working up the milage fast, I'm currently getting a friend into it, but she too is pretty new, so if you want, when I take her, I'll let you know, then after a few rides you'll have a good fellow lady...

Only problem is that we're students so rides really depend on the time of year...

Centurion Cycling Club is ook 'n goeie opsie.

Hulle "basis" waarvan hulle werk is South Bay Cycles, ook in Centurion.