Morewood Shova - Colour

Chubba

Candy Apple red or Cobalt blue - both are really striking!

Otherwise polished aluminium!

I have a white one, the colour really pops, but the dirt shows up as well as any scratches etc

Edited by MoreTrails

I would say go for it!

Like Mampara says... the decals alone carry quite a cost (R295)... so R400 for tha paintwork etc... totally worth it!

do you know if that includes the prep work too?

email i got so i would assume so: "Thanks for your email. Yes, you can get your frame resprayed at Morewood. The charge is R700 including decals plus shipping 2x R185 if we ship for you. Alternatively you can ship to us and arrange collection with the courier of your choice. Please note that all components need to be removed and the frame securely packed before shipping, your local bike shop can assist with this if necessary."

Chubba thats cheap, I would have thought it would be in the region of R2k for everything.

Im sure that they can spray it in whatever colours they have? The 210 izimu was in that candy red, looks hot.

So did I, very surprised.

I also like the candy red!

email i got so i would assume so: "Thanks for your email. Yes, you can get your frame resprayed at Morewood. The charge is R700 including decals plus shipping 2x R185 if we ship for you. Alternatively you can ship to us and arrange collection with the courier of your choice. Please note that all components need to be removed and the frame securely packed before shipping, your local bike shop can assist with this if necessary."

Thats a steal. May just get my zula a christmas present one of these days

Get it checked out first, I got caught out, not saying you will. Its the prep work that takes all the time, easy & cheap for the bike just off the production line.

Thats a steal. May just get my zula a christmas present one of these days

the dark metallic blue looks awesome - DO IT.

so many choices!

Get it checked out first, I got caught out, not saying you will. Its the prep work that takes all the time, easy & cheap for the bike just off the production line.

emailed them the question. thanks.

I've got the 2008 shova st in ivory type of whitish colour. almost three years old now and showing some battlescars.

will go for the metallic blue methinks when it comes to respray, or red, or green, or I don't know.

goodluck and have fun! :thumbup:

All in the R700 cost, but better to choose a current colour scheme.

All in the R700 cost, but better to choose a current colour scheme.

Sweet thats a great deal,would they do other frames for R700?

You won't be able to go with the first two options. Unfortunately the translucent colors won't work when repowdercoating.

You won't be able to go with the first two options. Unfortunately the translucent colors won't work when repowdercoating.

Seriously? Bummer. Well then i guess the light blue/green is the next best colour.