New John O Conner kit!!

Zac.A

Jis maar julle ouens kan ook maak enige nonsens k@k en kerm. If you think it's expensive/bad quality/shop don't deserve it/you don't deserve it then don't buy it.

Agreed! Some okes have too much irrelevance to add to everything

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Me.

Nice, do you work or is it pocket money? You could deliver newspapers on your bike :unsure:

birthday money and a bit of pocket money. I think that the newspaper companies all have cars to do that for them.

birthday money and a bit of pocket money. I think that the newspaper companies all have cars to do that for them.

Not in my day, lol. Good strength training - No wonder I have legs of steel today ;)

Not in my day, lol. Good strength training - No wonder I have legs of steel today ;)

Would be nice to get a bit of extra money but there are people who need the jobs much more than I do at the moment.

Me.

Well I hope you don't grow out of them too quickly then!

I'm expecting lots of anecdotes about how your shorts cost more than guys' bikes when they were your age! Thing is, you're more likely to win your argus category than any of us - so give it horns and don't forget to enjoy riding bikes.

Well I hope you don't grow out of them too quickly then!

I'm expecting lots of anecdotes about how your shorts cost more than guys' bikes when they were your age! Thing is, you're more likely to win your argus category than any of us - so give it horns and don't forget to enjoy riding bikes.

I've already won my category :)

I've already won my category :)

WOW! Is your surname Cav?

Edited by bontie

Cmon guys are you telling me you all ride in blank clothing?.....the mods should rap you guys over the knuckles for derailing the thread.

I think the kit looks great and if you like it go for it.