Cadence magnet

Sepia

I have a Delphi3 on my sons bike. Cadence sensor and magnet must be real close to work. Magnet must pass through the centre of the sensor. My brother has the Delphi 5 and the cadence sensor is also very fussy. same problem ........ magnet and sensor almost touching to work...............

If all else fails get a Polar :) ...... well then the receiving unit must be within x cm from the sensor........ whole new set of problems.......... from what i was told and read the Garmin units works the best ..........

hope you get sorted with the Cadence .......

Thanks

Have tried Blackburn overseas - do not reply to my mails.

Have tried Omnico head office - do not reply to my mails.

Jeez, anybody able to sell me 2 good computers which have HRM, Cadence and the rest, am tired of this Blackburn rubbish and there is no back-up!

These units are going to fly as soon as it gets light!!!!!

reward offered if I can fix the problem tonight.

Will def ditch the rubbish at sunrise!

Get a Garmin Edge 500, spend the money online with CRC, love the unit and very easy in the end to fit, including the cadence works.... :D

G

Delphi 4 flew this morning. Found the problem after the fact.

When you tighten the nut and bolt on the bar mount, it distorts the holding bracket and there is no connection making the problem intermittent.. The plastic is too soft. No matter what red "anti-slip" spacer you use the problem still persists. I solved the problem by making a small spacer which keeps the connector plate more rigid.

Will still be looking at replacement though.

Thanks anyway guys.

Delphi 4 flew this morning. Found the problem after the fact.

When you tighten the nut and bolt on the bar mount, it distorts the holding bracket and there is no connection making the problem intermittent.. The plastic is too soft. No matter what red "anti-slip" spacer you use the problem still persists. I solved the problem by making a small spacer which keeps the connector plate more rigid.

Will still be looking at replacement though.

Thanks anyway guys.

hi there change to Sunnto I have had no problem and back up is great. There is a t4d for sale on the hub check it out you won't be sorry.