Cyclocross tyres for roadie

The OriginalSpartacus

Well then lend me your MTB and CX bike and then I can say I have.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dude, with two 6000km trips and the sleep walking episode, you win already ;)

so which is it you are attempting, Road or Mtb?

There are many more disciplines to cycling than the two you are trying to combine, try them all, then call yourself a cyclist ;)

Very valid point Tankman, in an attempt to validate my post may I give some background: I have provincial colours in Triathlon and Road Cycling, have been the U23 TT Champion for my Province. Have raced BMX competitively as well a explored some freestyle (mostly street, to be honest the vert scared the hell out of me) for about 4 years. Have been racing MTB for a few months now which is rapidly becoming my favourite (don't tell my roadie buddies I said that) so now I am keen to try the Cyclo X thing. with this particular race coming up I thought it would be a great time cause it is not technical at all. the other one I guess is downhill but I need to grow a pair before I attempt that :lol:

Edited by The OriginalSpartacus

Very valid point Tankman, in an attempt to validate my post may I give some background: I have provincial colours in Triathlon and Road Cycling, have been the U23 TT Champion for my Province. Have raced BMX competitively as well a explored some freestyle (mostly street, to be honest the vert scared the hell out of me) for about 4 years. Have been racing MTB for a few months now which is rapidly becoming my favourite (don't tell my roadie buddies I said that) so now I am keen to try the Cyclo X thing. with this particular race coming up I thought it would be a great time cause it is not technical at all. the other one I guess is downhill but I need to grow a pair before I attempt that :lol:

So wich is this particular race that you refer to?

At this rate you gonna rock up at the start line and all the cx bikes in the country will be there!

Its all good Spartacus, Im just stretching you chain!