Bains mtb Trails - Wellington.

The Search

Well it is easy to decide.........the 75 is Saturday and the 45 is Sunday !! :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

Ha ha .... You mean do them both? Sit nie in my broek nie..

Nope.... I will have to choose..... tempted to do the 75. But know that I am going to push my body to the limit. Done 90km today all around there hopefully on some of the roads we are going to ride , but it did not include Welvanpas. And that makes a big difference.....

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We built new singletrack for the 75 and 105km. It is still riding great after all the rain we had. You will be amazed! Dont forget youre climbing legs, there will be some of that. Hold thumbs for great weather.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Perfect day for Welvanpas!

You can say that again... and here we are, stuck in office. :eek: Hey, we need to fund our riding some way. :unsure:

Search, some q's if I may: is it okay for a rider to pitch there and ride alone for the first time, not knowing the trails? Or is it advisable to have somebody that shows you the way?

Also, what will year permit be for next year - and I presume you can only pick them up at some place like Adventure Cycles or at the trail center itself? Pretty sure once I've been there, I'm going to want to take out an annual permit from what I've heard!

Fine to go alone. 3 Marked routes and lots of people there on the weekend.

The rest of the year permits is R200, I think. Will come back to you. Available @ you know where.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

YEAH!!! 2 Stages of the Cape Epic 2012 will be passing trough Welvanpas.

Saw that.

Pretty cool!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...