csa license

fandacious

Your best option is Saseeding which is good for most Gauteng based races, but the only time you really need it is for the MTN and Nissan series most other races will give you one of their numbers to race with. If you are a newbie I wouldn't worry too much about a series many of these are actually a lot more expensive than the non-series events where you can get great value for money. A good start would be a Babbas Lodge 35km (which also happens to be a series) or the Parys Dirtmax races which are closer to you. Both of these can be found on the Cyclelab website.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm keen to do the WP MTB provincials. Is anybody certain whether you need a racing license or anything more than the CSA membership that comes with PPA membership?

To be able to enter for a 2012 event ,like the Argus, you must get your csa license for 2012

Can't you just buy a day license for the event you enter(I think something like R30-00/per event)

Edited by baie-sukkel