Skye V Texas Sally

Skye

Thank you for the badge I found in my back pocket after the ride & for the special announcement you made after the event.  LOLLOLLOL

Now please please please I beg you, who are you??

What do you mean "nice riding with you" ??? If you were in my bunch and you didn't help me then you are dead meat

No' date=' after the finish I rode back and rode last 10 k's with you group, but it was obvious you did not know me..[/quote']Now you've got me trying to work out who you are as well !! LOL

Sorry windbreaker. Next time I will buy you a beer.. Just wish I could see Skye's face when they told her I was at the Gazebo. Must say the look on those two girls faces was something to see whe I asked them to give Skye the message. PRICELESS..!!  Texas Sally2007-12-02 08:08:10

It was classic, Sue walked up to me and said some oke was here and said i must tell you the following. I said you joking was Texas Sally here and she looked and me in a strange way & anyway the message is as follows -  Texas someone says you must look in your back pocket, I spin around and say Sue have a look and we found the badge in my pocket.

I must admit I would hire you as a pick pocketer any day as I never felt a thing

When you cycle you would normally not feel that. I rode up right along side you and put it in you back pocket. Actually I could not believe it that the others did not notice. Maybe they thought I gave you a push. 

I must say, I did see that, I was in the G group and i thought you were just giving her a push. hah

not talking to you anymoreClap never everCry

Wink Hubby "windbreaker" is currently studying all your posts, we will have a answer/verdict for you shortly

OK.. but then you will never know who I am, and I dont think windbreaker would be able to break it either..

Ok will leave you guys alone to try and solve this.. Bye for now.

Is it just me' date=' or is this becoming soo booooring Ermm[/quote']

With you on this one i think if i had a personality disorder i would also hide behind an alias / name and not say this is who i am. 

I mean it is only funny for so long then it becomes tedious then downright IRRETATING.

Get a life say listen this is who i am love me or leave me accept me or hate me but to go on for so long has me thinking of blunt knives and slitting throats

my 2 c worth

well i'm so bored with this lot i only looked at this particular thread because i saw sammajoor had commented... if i see it is a TS thread then i dont even waste my time

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL mmmm the badge that gave it away you know i thought you would produce some form of id LOLLOL poor pops jy vat hom vir n pop Wink