Ugliest TT Bike ever?

gadget

Ivan Basso's

I think its just the angle that the pic was taken, if you lokk further down the post the seatpost looks alot different

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

who cares anyway, i would still ride that bike.

the seatpost is meant to hold the seat, not do anything else.

who cares anyway, i would still ride that bike.

the seatpost is meant to hold the seat, not do anything else.

The seatpost is there to hold the saddle and support the riders weight...

The seatpost is there to hold the saddle and support the riders weight...

Sorry for that, but still, why does one need the seatpost to look fancy as well?

Cannondale are always at the forefront of innovation and there mtb hardtails prove that with their flex "S.A.V.E" technology.

Why should they make the seatpost bigger for a pro bike just to make it look better when surely their primary goals are aerodynamics and weight?

'that does look quick! '

Actually it looks slow...or how does the front guy power the wheel? No chain?

And where exactly does the back guy puts his nose?

'that does look quick! '

Actually it looks slow...or how does the front guy power the wheel? No chain?

And where exactly does the back guy puts his nose?

If you'd actually read the comments and clicked my link you would've seen it has an internal shaft drive which connects the two bottom brackets, i also jumped to that assumption but it was there for you to see.

All you had to do was look.

'If you'd actually read the comments and clicked my link you would've seen it has an internal shaft drive which connects the two bottom brackets, i also jumped to that assumption but it was there for you to see.

All you had to do was look'

Cool - did you cover my second question as well? :o

No actually I really wonder. Im not a roadie so Im not familial with riding positions but it looks rather tight space wise and the handlebars are really low. I guess the back guy really must just look down and crank cause there is probably no space to see.

'If you'd actually read the comments and clicked my link you would've seen it has an internal shaft drive which connects the two bottom brackets, i also jumped to that assumption but it was there for you to see.

All you had to do was look'

Cool - did you cover my second question as well? :o

If somebody buys that bike they are clearly either a racing machine(s) or just very wealthy, if it is the former then they will have to put up with whatever the consequences are if they really want the advantage of speed.

If it is the latter, and they complain, they should have bought a bike that suited them.