• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh

my

hat...!

post-2861-0-58133100-1315253038.jpg

It`s funny how this bike looks like is sure to provoke a faceplant . Look ,they`ve made it so smoooooth.....though I just had to oblige........and I did`nt even emasculate myself !

Edited by DirtyFrank

I tested the 920 earlier this year. There is NO soft-tail that will match this one! The front end(due to the integrated stem)is incredibly direct when steering...and super responsive. :thumbup:

I tested the 920 earlier this year. There is NO soft-tail that will match this one! The front end(due to the integrated stem)is incredibly direct when steering...and super responsive. :thumbup:

Not at all a biased opinion i suppose? :P

Sorry Mr LOOK, but the direct steering has NOTHING to do with the integrated stem. Stiffness, maybe (VERY debatable though) But the direct feel could be replicated by a standard stem of the same length, rise and so on. Response would be able to be replicated with a standard system with similar flex characteristics...

Edited by cptmayhem

Sorry Mr LOOK, but the direct steering has NOTHING to do with the integrated stem. Stiffness, maybe (VERY debatable though) But the direct feel could be replicated by a standard stem of the same length, rise and so on. Response would be able to be replicated with a standard system with similar flex characteristics...

cptmayhem you must be kidding right... did you actually watch the technical video available on the design of the integrated stem? of COURSE it has EVERYTHING to do with the direct steering and RESPONSE!!!

anyway, who cares what you say? it's a LOOK!!! ... if you haven't owned one yourself then you simply cannot comment - there is no technical explanation for their design, it just is what it is... special, amazing, awesome...

And BY THE WAY, every time you TYPE in CAPS to TRY and FORCE your POINT of VIEW it makes me think of FAT CHICKS....

cptmayhem you must be kidding right... did you actually watch the technical video available on the design of the integrated stem? of COURSE it has EVERYTHING to do with the direct steering and RESPONSE!!!

anyway, who cares what you say? it's a LOOK!!! ... if you haven't owned one yourself then you simply cannot comment - there is no technical explanation for their design, it just is what it is... special, amazing, awesome...

And BY THE WAY, every time you TYPE in CAPS to TRY and FORCE your POINT of VIEW it makes me think of FAT CHICKS....

Please don't say they're wearing BIKINIS!

:P

Please don't say they're wearing BIKINIS!

:P

Yes, because apparently, or "technically" YOU can get the same type RESPONSE from FAT chicks as I get from THIN chicks, and YOU are even able to achieve the same type of stiffness. because accorind to YOU it's has nothing to with the integration or aesthetics of the design...

:drool:

Yes, because apparently, or "technically" YOU can get the same type RESPONSE from FAT chicks as I get from THIN chicks, and YOU are even able to achieve the same type of stiffness. because accorind to YOU it's has nothing to with the integration or aesthetics of the design...

:drool:

Bwahahahahaha! Okay - you win this one!

I'll go perve over bigbabes.com right now, if you don't mind.

Bwahahahahaha! Okay - you win this one!

I'll go perve over bigbabes.com right now, if you don't mind.

:thumbup: lol, maybe we should get our own thread/topic, just now people will think we are weird?

By the way, I don't judge, but let me just clear a couple of things up and come clean, i DO however own a LOOK 996 MTB, not a dik cherrie.

:thumbup: lol, maybe we should get our own thread/topic, just now people will think we are weird?

By the way, I don't judge, but let me just clear a couple of things up and come clean, i DO however own a LOOK 996 MTB, not a dik cherrie.

People already know I'm weird. Heck, I admit it often enough!

I have 3 girls. My wife, my Felt XC machine (the svelte one) and my GT DHI (the dik cherrie that shows me a helluva good time, and who lets me ride her like seabiscuit)

As for my wife though, she's not exactly your average 200poundbeauty.com material. And as for my taste - well let's just say I prefer to keep it under 70% of a century.

People already know I'm weird. Heck, I admit it often enough!

I have 3 girls. My wife, my Felt XC machine (the svelte one) and my GT DHI (the dik cherrie that shows me a helluva good time, and who lets me ride her like seabiscuit)

As for my wife though, she's not exactly your average 200poundbeauty.com material. And as for my taste - well let's just say I prefer to keep it under 70% of a century.

I have no Idea what you just said. But it made me giggle wondering about it.

TOO LATE... for both of you.

or

Too late.. for both of you.

Dunno, sounds different, anyway, it's too late... for both of you!

TOO LATE... for both of you.

or

Too late.. for both of you.

Dunno, sounds different, anyway, it's too late... for both of you!

Don't be so judgmental.