Selling my carbon frame

JGdp

Hi guys, I want to sell my 2009 Raleigh RM XO carbon frame, 18" medium, with Ritchey stem/handlebar and seatpost, 2 bottlecages and headset.. All in good condition, nothing wrong, just got a 29er and keeping the parts as spares. Any ideas on the price I could get for the lot?? Thanks

Sell the bars, stem and seatpost seperate as the frame will bring it's value down. Frame should go for about R3000.

keep onto it another 10 years you might get more money for it.... Raleigh has gone belly up... seems every raleigh owner are trying to sell theirs

keep onto it another 10 years you might get more money for it.... Raleigh has gone belly up... seems every raleigh owner are trying to sell theirs

They did not. They are just not under Pro-bike anymore.

belly up the wrong wording i know... but the name brand in itself not available as i understand?

All that has happened is that Probike are no longer the owners of the Raleigh brand in SA. From now on, Raleigh UK will be supplying to SA. They are to be distributed by Emotion Cycling, the current distributors of Cervelo and Eddy Mercx.

NOW that is informative... thanks. so different bikes altogehter then

Real Raleighs with TdF stage victories.

Edited by AndreZA

The last Raleigh to have won a tdf stage victory was back in the 80's. There was nothing wrong with the SA Raleighs, they were a damn side better looking than the UK ones.