CWC you rule

Stig

Don't you know your Russell Peters?

In that case I declare myself an Indian Jew that dabbles in Christianity and spends weekends riding with Buddha, who's Uncle is a mechanic at the Science of to-logy Museum.

Big j still waiting on the prices? You have a tall order ahead as I've been told that they will beat any price in SA. ;)

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In that case I declare myself an Indian Jew that dabbles in Christianity and spends weekends riding with Buddha, who's Uncle is a mechanic at the Science of to-logy Museum.

Big j still waiting on the prices? You have a tall order ahead as I've been told that they will beat any price in SA. ;)

WTF?

Dude, Russell Peters...

"- Indian people, we are proud of our cheapness. You are never gonna insult us by calling us cheap. Thats the best part, you know. You walk up to an Indian guy "You guys are cheap" .. "Thank you for noticing, thank you. Thank you very much. Thank you" "That guy just called you cheap" "No, no, no. He pronounced it cheap. But what he was saying was - smart. Very smart he was".

- I will be looking at an Armani shirt or a high end designer and flip the tag and I see made in India, I'm stuck with a real dilemma. I'm like '****, do i buy this shirt or do I call my uncle. I wonder if he knows where this factory is.'

- People go like 'Jews are cheap' *indian accent* No, that is very incorrect, I AM cheap. Jews are thrifty. BIGGGGG difference!

- Lets suppose there is a Louis Vuitton store. The Indian guy will walk past this Louis Vuitton store everyday of his life and will never step foot into it. "*indian accent* not even in their best sale will I be going in there. No thank you". Chinese people, sale or no sale, you are going to Louis Vuitton EVERYDAY. You NEVER buy ****. Sales guy asks you 'Can I help you sir' "*chinese accent* No, just looking". Minute sales guy looks the other way Chinese guy whips out a camera *sound of camera clicking photos* - ka ching, ka ching, ka ch-ch-ch-ching. Goes home, emails the pictures to Hong Kong "Make this bag quickly. We'll sell it to the Indians".

- Thats a sale you never wanna see happening. A Chinese guy selling an Indian guy a Louis Vuitton bag. Neither of them can say Louis Vuitton properly. Hey Mr. Indian guy, you wanna designer bag. Who's this .. who's this guy ? It's a designer bag, his initials are L.V. *I don't know Indian Hand motion* Who's this L.V ? That's uhh designer initial .. then it has a naamee underneath. Looos Vyutton .. Who's Looos Voootn ? Looos Vutoooon, Loooos Vooon. What the ****are you saying ? I'm reading designer's name Loos Vootin. Why don't you spell what you see. Ok, ok, ok Loos .. Looos is Looos huh ? Absolutely, loos is loos. One hundred fifty thousand percent sure .. Loos is Loos.

- Thats a Indian person convincing you of ****. You ever try to buy something and you go like "all right, give me the best price" "*indian accent* Sir, Im telling you, final price, best price, take it and go. Take it... and go. take it and go."

- "I didnt say, say it all ****** up, I said spell it out. "*indian accent" (really slow)V-UI-(fast)TTON." Thats how we spell letters. We go slow for the first three letters and jog through the rest of the name. We do the same with phone numbers. "212-triple 5-(really fast)3246"

- "Our cheapness changed the world. Indians are so dedicated to being so cheap for so long, that Indian people actually created the number zero. You know how much dedication that took? That means, back in the day some Indian guy was looking at the numeric system. "*indian accent* 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9.. Hmmm.. None of those are the amounts I want to pay". Then his friend came along and drew a circle. "Whats that?" "Nothing" "Whats inside of it?" "Nothing" "Whats its value?" "Nothing... *Sniff* Its beautiful (shedding a tear). We shall call it (jeero)zero. Take it and go"

Edited by TNT1