Why always the cyclist

Chris Willemse

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No' date=' let compare this PRO Cycling attitude to earn their bread and Milk money, (not much, lets say R10k per race, or R20k per BIG race)

In rygby they earn R125,000 per test match.

If Sckalk put his hands in the scrum, he gets penalized, if he than do a high tackle, he get penalizEd, and then he tackle a guy, slow the ball down, and GET A YELLOW CARD.

Then after 10min, he came back , do a high tackle, and (OH!!! NO !!!), NOW ITS A RED CARD.

Its called "RULES"

That night he gets a 3game suspension, he misses now out on R375,000.

So, what make the so called PRO Cyclist special, to allow them to brake the rules or ride how they want?

In the "PRO" world our locals are last on the list of sports big earners..... (is that why they think every R300 per league win, R200 for second is worth loosing a life?[/quote']

Popeye.  My point yesterday refers.....

Put the rugby players out on the N1 Johannesburg to Pretoria....make them play there and we can compare apples......

Or....put the cyclist in a save PLAYING ENVIROMENT and compare the two then......

Otherwise this point of you does not fly.....Confused

Spidy..... you chose the wrong sport..... maargat fietsryers kan nie rugga speel nie!!!!!!

Pantani - take a moment from your deliberate debate creation and do something constructive like sending me my friggin 'bling' gift (white booties or arm protectors perhaps Wink) for babying those wheels all the way to Sabie and the fact that they did not 'disappear' (onto my bike!) before we got there Wink

Pantani - take a moment from your deliberate debate creation and do something constructive like sending me my friggin 'bling' gift (white booties or arm protectors perhaps Wink) for babying those wheels all the way to Sabie and the fact that they did not 'disappear' (onto my bike!) before we got there Wink

Bwahahaha... I have a very nice Carrera jersey, as worn by my hero. Anyway, it's too big for me.... Cry No point in keeping it because I like to wear my jerseys...

Also, JB of Yellow Saddle fame!!! I have been driving around with that damn Communist Party jersey in my car for over a month! When are you going to be in my area????

http://i20.ebayimg.com/08/i/000/c9/00/1c10_1.JPG

Same place as last time, just let me know when you will be there... And I want Zim Dollars!!!!! Gazillions!!!! LOL

Anyway... just let me know when you in the area, my house less than 1km from there so it's easy to fetch the goods... We can forget a fee, all your phone calls and SMS's and time have been used to cover that bill!

I'll be taking you up on that offer' date=' Friday say at about 13:00 possibly? I'll bring recycled toilet paper rolls![/quote']

Hell No!!!! I want to crap in style! Dammit I want to wipe my black ass with money just like Bobby Mugabe!

Bring me Zim Dollars! Angry

Hell No!!!! I want to crap in style! Dammit I want to wipe my black ass with money just like Bobby Mugabe!

Bring me Zim Dollars! Angry

i've actually got a couple of million Z$ on me...