Advice on wheelset

specialized

I'm looking for a wheelset to match perfectly with this frame. This is one of the options i looked at however i feel its too busy.

post-2427-0-31217700-1315485102.jpg

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm looking for a wheelset to match perfectly with this frame. This is one of the options i looked at however i feel its too busy.

As is id say, looks good to me

Zipps could be a better option as decals not as bold.

Yes, they would look nice. The new mavic rims with their "stealth" finish are good looking

Edited by LOOK695

Firstly, that is a saweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet looking bike!

Secondly, those wheels aint too bad. Dont be so hard on urself!

Thirdly, if you have the $$$ go for Zipps, they the sexiest IMHO. Get the 303's, probably the best all round wheels out there, but they aint cheap.

If you are putting on Tubbie's then go for the Campag Bora 2's. Will suit the frame perfectly and far less busy than the ITM's.

The frame is also quite busy. Those wheels look stunning as is on that frame. Another option would be the American Classic carbon wheels. They also have red/white decals which will match your frame.

If you are putting on Tubbie's then go for the Campag Bora 2's. Will suit the frame perfectly and far less busy than the ITM's.

+1 for Bora's

Post a pic with the Enve wheels if possible

Here is a pic of my bike with the Enve 65 wheel set. Note it is not the same as the 6.7 mention by gummibear. Those have dark decals

post-26136-0-76652900-1315487562.jpg

Bora 2 Ultras, but not really necessary imo, the itm's random decal works just fine next to the regular square 'look'ing decals.

Zipps are sooo last month. do something special

you can also put on some black handlebar tape and a black saddle to balance the composition better.

Edited by Rude

Here is a pic of my bike with the Enve 65 wheel set. Note it is not the same as the 6.7 mention by gummibear. Those have dark decals

You can get the 6.7 in white decals to.