Looking after bib shorts

pauloc

Assos recommend hand washing, but they provide you with a net for washing in the washing machine.

Mine all go in the washing machine.

However, my most recent and most expensive pair of assos shorts, I got their special washing liquid and it makes the shorts smell so nice.

Bwah ha ha :lol:

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I got their special washing liquid and it makes the shorts smell so nice.

Lucky you're a girl. This is the kind of comment we expect from that twilight watching pansy from durban.

Lucky you're a girl. This is the kind of comment we expect from that twilight watching pansy from durban.

The coffee came out my nose :lol:

Not really. They give you a little mesh bag to stick your shorts in when they go in the washing machine. They also say wash and 30°C and no fabric softener.

Aye. They bloody well should. At That Price. In fact, they should come with 5kg Omo and a Whirlpool toploader! <_<

Assos recommend hand washing, but they provide you with a net for washing in the washing machine.

Mine all go in the washing machine.

However, my most recent and most expensive pair of assos shorts, I got their special washing liquid and it makes the shorts smell so nice.

:blink: I thought it was only Guys that smelt their kit !

Aye. They bloody well should. At That Price. In fact, they should come with 5kg Omo and a Whirlpool toploader! <_<

Yeah :thumbup:

In fact I think my current washing machine, a 7.2kg Samsung toploader something, cost less than several supposedly good quality cycling pant.

It's simple. Give it to your wife. If she screws it up get a new wife and then another new bib short. Results may vary. Repeat until satisfied.