ianhoy

NORTHERN FARM WILL BE CLOSED ON THE 25 SEPTEMBER 2011 FORTHE EVENT BELOW

LINE ENTRIES ON THE DAY

Event Name: Bainbridge Believe / Choc Cows MTB Race

When: 25 September 2011

Where: Diepsloot, Gauteng

Category: MTB

Come ride for a good cause

THE BAINBRIDGE Believe PROJECT / THE CHOC COWS will be hosting our first MTB race on the 25 September 2011 at Northern Farms.

Riders entries are on and www.believeproject.co.za and on Face book The Bainbridge Believe Project

The event will be entirely “non-profit” and all proceeds will be donated to CHOC (Childhood Cancer Foundation). It will be held on Sunday 25th September at Northern Farm - a fantastic venue and should prove to be a great day out for the avid mountain biker and the rest of the family. There will be a 50km race for the more advanced rider and a 20km fun ride and 1km race for the little ones.

Furthermore, a special effort will be made to provide features of interest to keep non competitors young and old entertained and occupied.

It is a family day out even if you not riding, i have kiddies entertainment, jumping castles, kiddies play area, a kiddies 1km fun ride.

But most importantly for the big kids 20km and 50km MTB race, flee market & food stalls. So pack your picnic baskets or braai packs and blankets and come join us

Venue: Northern Farms (Diepsloot behind Dainfern )

Time: MTB race starts at 8

Looking forward to seeing you there please put the event in the diary 

Entries will be on www.believeproject.co.za or even find the link on the event page in the Bainbridge Believe Project Group