Show us your pets

tunariaan

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The grey one won't be kaput for long, Gen! Welcome to the new additions!

Yip., he is up and about this morning

Edit and he is sleeping again.. [emoji23] [emoji23]

The white one hasn't stopped ha ha ha..

Our adult cat Lucy seems fine..as long as I don't spend too much time in the kittens room.. lol.. my kids both slept in their room (well it's actually my youngest son's room.. the eldest made bed on the floor last night.. it's a huge room so plenty space for them to explore.

Edited by Gen

Guys these kittens are really cute.. yes yes I know all kittens are cute.

But these 2, so the white one is a bit of a bully... his brother is a little slow and only figured out late yesterday afternoon how the one toy works.. and low and behold when the white one saw that he bullied him off the toy ha ha ha... and there is 2 of everything ha ha ha.

But so cute... when they are tired they go and climb into their house and sleep.

Lucy cat is still not overly impressed with their arrival..  I have done some introduction, just a few minutes at a time... she smells the area where they have been and then buggers off..  but doesn't seem aggressive towards them,  I think because they are still so small (7 weeks old) she realizes that they aren't a threat only  annoying. :whistling:

Guys these kittens are really cute.. yes yes I know all kittens are cute.

But these 2, so the white one is a bit of a bully... his brother is a little slow and only figured out late yesterday afternoon how the one toy works.. and low and behold when the white one saw that he bullied him off the toy ha ha ha... and there is 2 of everything ha ha ha.

But so cute... when they are tired they go and climb into their house and sleep.

Lucy cat is still not overly impressed with their arrival..  I have done some introduction, just a few minutes at a time... she smells the area where they have been and then buggers off..  but doesn't seem aggressive towards them,  I think because they are still so small (7 weeks old) she realizes that they aren't a threat only  annoying. :whistling:

Hahahaha! Shame, too cute...

Any name suggestions yet?

Hahahaha! Shame, too cute...

Any name suggestions yet?

Yeah.. the kids have decided that the white one is Ricky and the grey one is Bagheera

He is so lovable .. already comes for little cuddles and sounds like a tractor when he purrs.

Aaaaah, it's most often the least assertive animals that are the most loving.

we may have to put up with zuma and all his cronies...but I would rather do that than live in a country that has become so "beige" that you can barely fart in public without contravening some rule bylaw or restriction

13173787_1094453353945648_67392229947027

we may have to put up with zuma and all his cronies...but I would rather do that than live in a country that has become so "beige" that you can barely fart in public without contravening some rule bylaw or restriction

13173787_1094453353945648_67392229947027

How very strange

These 2 are getting really confident now. .we now open the door up (only when we are home) for them to start roaming (that way we can also make sure Lucy cat doesn't decide to bully them)..

03f297842423cbc04b9a5d88ef7ea7a7.jpg

b399a24b6d56fba812822f81fb215b02.jpg

They are so so lovable... they no longer just sleep in their dome..but climb on to my son's bed for a cuddle.

2a732cbd6ef630d2dd28fcb5daa0d352.jpg

Edited by Gen