Ibis Mojo bikes

tunariaan

Not yet convinced with new classifieds system on here and I figured with so many AM threads going it won't hurt to spread the gospel.

[cheque's in the post guys! thumbup1.gif]

WELL IT'S THE KINDA BIKE THAT DEMANDS AN ADVERTORIAL. Oh geez, all in caps and look, as it just so happens I am too lazy to start over. :blush:

Admin, a change caps button would be great.

[how much did we agree on?]

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

WELL IT'S THE KINDA BIKE THAT DEMANDS AN ADVERTORIAL. Oh geez, all in caps and look, as it just so happens I am too lazy to start over. :blush:

Admin, a change caps button would be great.

[how much did we agree on?]

You forgot the link...

You forgot the link...

No, don't want to overdo it.. fine balance my boy. You'll learn ;)

I may do Tokai if I can't get an Eden together. What time, did you say afternoon?

Crow.. Duncan (a guy) was looking for an HD. He's realised he is a bit hard on the SL and the HD was an only obvious choice. Hairy may know him.. possible lead too? You'll owe me a ride!

I may do Tokai if I can't get an Eden together. What time, did you say afternoon?

Sorry chaps, have just realised that I'm joining a Camissa Cruise the morning and thus have to postpone my sprinkler system installation to the afternoon...

Will have to be next week!

What, people don't usually explain their life stories as excuse for not being able to make it to a ride they suggested in the first place?

What, people don't usually explain their life stories as excuse for not being able to make it to a ride they suggested in the first place?

That'd be a short story then.