Ibis Mojo bikes

tunariaan

Screeetch, reverse, double-take! Captain Mayhem has spawned a new look. What, a new avata.. wait.. what.. is ... ... that??

ROFL!

It's my wife's new resident parasite. That will shortly be morphing into a little Mayhem. Gotta get the riding in while I can!

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Buy yourself some happiness

HERE

Wait a second.. Crow, that bike "HERE" was complete on Tuesday afternoon was it not?

Was it also not in the immediate vicinity of Tokai on said Tuesday afternoon, being transported by a small white panelvan??

These things don't sneak passed my eye unnoticed, no sir!

ROFL!

It's my wife's new resident parasite. That will shortly be morphing into a little Mayhem. Gotta get the riding in while I can!

ALIEN. It will be your job to welcome it to earth!

Doh, I feel like such a fool, you spoke of school funds and there I stood, mouth full of teeth. Damn man, you must be relieved, IT WORKS!

Buy it a Mojo now, "HERE" really good price..

I remember that bike! We both stopped talking and our heads tracked the bike down to the van. Made a good end to the maintenance session, did it not, Deon?

Yes it certainly did, Myles. Bikes like the HD just have WOW factor!

I swear our heads would have gone right 'round if he was riding circles in the parking...

Hahaha, I don't think I've ever seen a bike punted via so many different threads (I count 5) in one day!

Own up, how much is our Crow feathery friend paying you guys? Did he offer you a ride?

Edited by Martin Hattingh

Yeah, it doesn't look all that crap. If I didn't have a kitchen re-do lined up...

Anyone riding Tokai on Saturday afternoon? I'm thinking of asking to borrow the M3 to do some light (read: slow) bombing down the mountain.

Edited by Martin Hattingh

Anyone riding Tokai on Saturday afternoon? I'm thinking of asking to borrow the M3 to do some light (read: slow) bombing down the mountain...

Can't do Saturday, can do Sunday... Going down to Lourensford for the trail run and a bit of farm stall goodness...

Anyone riding Tokai on Saturday afternoon? I'm thinking of asking to borrow the M3 to do some light (read: slow) bombing down the mountain.

Probably be better idea to take a X5...

Hahaha, I don't think I've ever seen a bike punted via so many different threads (I count 5) in one day!

Own up, how much is our Crow feathery friend paying you guys? Did he offer you a ride?

Not yet convinced with new classifieds system on here and I figured with so many AM threads going it won't hurt to spread the gospel.

[cheque's in the post guys! thumbup1.gif]

Would love to join you guys some time. This weekend is not gonna happen though. Busy Sat and Sunday so next weekend will have to do.