BEWARE-Don't buy from MANCHILLZ

Noneking

What bike shop should I now avoid?

Seems this kid needs to pull up his pants, stop chewing gum and start growing up.

So when you going to refund the buyer? How do you expect him to pick up a parcel without any sort of parcel tracking no?

What school did you go too? Maybe ask for a refund.

I sent it in an envelope, therefore it will be sent straight to his door. IT DID NOT COME WITH A TRACKING NUMBER. The guy just stuck a stamp on it and gave me the receipt.

Dude don't come get all cocky here, this has got nothing to do with you.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What bike shop should I now avoid?

Seems this kid needs to pull up his pants, stop chewing gum and start growing up.

So when you going to refund the buyer? How do you expect him to pick up a parcel without any sort of parcel tracking no?

What school did you go too? Maybe ask for a refund.

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

To be fair, bike shop has nothing to do with this, was only trying to put his nuts in a vice.......

Kids should not be selling on this forum, if you can't fulfill agreements that form part of a sale rather don't even advertise

True to an extent, Its all good if you meet face to face.

Its another ball game sending the stuff indirectly though.

But as I have now experienced you cannot trust the post office.

I sent it in an envelope, therefore it will be sent straight to his door. IT DID NOT COME WITH A TRACKING NUMBER. The guy just stuck a stamp on it and gave me the receipt.

It has everything to do with members on this forum, since you utilised this user base to sell your item, thus affecting the credibility of the classifieds section.

BUT now here comes the truth! HE POSTED IT!!!! Oh dear, when you'd arranged with the buyer to send it registered. Well then, you have no proof (which is exactly why one uses registered mail). You owe the buyer R500. Go ask you parents for the money, or learn how grown ups deal with things.

Omega, he might be a solid kid, but he's got a LOT to learn. wow

You can send me proof of payment for my refund / tracking number for my 16GB SD card!!!

I've been "speaking" to you for three weeks, but you have not been forthcoming. I told you that I will take this further if you don't come to light!

You didnt have any problems with communication when you were trying to sell the item?? You were able to PM me 6x in two days while trying to get my payment!!!

As I said I did not have communication technologies while I was writing exams.

True to an extent, Its all good if you meet face to face.

Its another ball game sending the stuff indirectly though.

But as I have now experienced you cannot trust the post office.

I have bought countless items on the hub before! Always received the items within a day or two (some of them worth a lot of money). Counter to counter with tracking nr and insurance will prevent this mess in future. Nothing wrong when doing things the right way....

Dude, your response suck balls...you are the one getting all cocky from your responses...

Sent it in a envelope? I am sure when you and the seller agree'd he wanted to get postage that is descent, you can register a letter for like R20. He hasn't received anything....and he got the proof it was paid into your account....dude you are so screwed...he will give you over to the police....they will sort it out. You better give his R500 back....otherwise you will be sending loads of missing envelopes from prison...

Also it has nothing to do with the Post Office...a letter can get stolen out a mail box, etc...if you don't have prove it was sent, then you can't say anything

Edited by MTB_Roadie

You'll save yourself a lot of trouble by just being a man, and refunding this buyer's money.

Ya fair enough, but I cannot at the moment. I will go back to the post office and see what I can do to try get a ref number.

communication technologies? How old are you?

Dude normally when you put up an ad and then sell it, you take down the ad (or am I the only one) so that others don't keep replying to it.

The main point was the lack of comms. Taking down the ad just makes it smell a bit more suspect.

My advice to you (take it or leave it) would be:

1. Stick to the original deal. Don't try to save 25 bucks on postage and not get a tracking number, it's almost guaranteed to bite you later. Especially with our postal service being as dodgy as it is.

2. If someone you are dealing with has a question, answer it timeously and honestly. Even if they don't like the answer, you'll look far better in their eyes than if you didn't answer it at all. That just looks like avoidance.

PS. I'm not judging or taking sides, just offering a few words of advice from my own experiences with these things. The other 1500 people who have viewed this thread so far may not be so chilled about it, hence my point about answering queries as they come up.

Major fail.

Somebody pm what bike shop. Maybe I know this brat.

Why dont you just PM me and ask me straight!? Who are you! I still dont see what this has got to do with you.

Ask your mom to answer your phone then!! I phoned you 2-3 times and it rang!

Ya fair enough, but I cannot at the moment. I will go back to the post office and see what I can do to try get a ref number.

You can't! It's been sent already.

You will have to ask your parents for the money, or sell something. It's not Noneking's problem that you don't have his money. You should have sent it registered post. Now you know. Time to man up bro.

I have bought countless items on the hub before! Always received the items within a day or two (some of them worth a lot of money). Counter to counter with tracking nr and insurance will prevent this mess in future. Nothing wrong when doing things the right way....

Ya for sure I will for next time, seeming I have learnt my lesson.

So can you accept that this could be a problem with the post office and not me.

I rely want to prove you all wrong but I dont know how to, could some one please tell me how to do that than rather throwing hate speach and stalking me.

Why dont you just PM me and ask me straight!? Who are you! I still dont see what this has got to do with you.

Haha, just another reason not support the shop (I know which one).

Can't believe they employ people like you.

Edited by Specialized <3