BEWARE-Don't buy from MANCHILLZ

Noneking

Yes I have

No you haven't. It's a copy of normal postal receipt for R25 with no tracking nr. It could be anyones receipt

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No you haven't. It's a copy of normal postal receipt for R25 with no tracking nr. It could be anyones receipt

So what would you like me to show you, I dont have any other proof.

I know him personally and he's a solid kid. Getting all agro on a forum cos something never arrived in the post makes you a bit of a twat. I've waited more than a month for stuff from CRC only to find out it had been stolen in the mail. Our mail system is massively corrupt. Blaming it on a teenager is pathetic.

Phoning the bike shop he works at and making a noise will possibly get him fired making you even more of an arse. The issue is between you and him. Not his part time employer.

So because you know him, and think he is a solid kid makes Noneking wrong? What if you have low standards?

I am sure Julius Malema has some people that know him, and think he is a solid bloke.

and name calling? what does that make you? Sheesh some okes throw their name's away for R500 and others do it by a single post in a thread on the hub...

So what would you like me to show you, I dont have any other proof.

And still you expect me to believe that you have sent it?? What about your PM stating that post office said that the package arrived at my post office?? Surely they would have to have a tracking number to know that. Send me the tracking number and I can take it up with post office............

Manchillz, unless you have proper proof of shipment, with a valid tracking number, then you can't prove you actually shipped the item. The item should have been insured too.

In this case, you will need to refund the money. Lesson learnt here is to get tracking numbers, and forward them on to the buyer. You made a mistake in mistreating his property (since he had paid you). Refund or face charges.

I know him personally and he's a solid kid. Getting all agro on a forum cos something never arrived in the post makes you a bit of a twat. I've waited more than a month for stuff from CRC only to find out it had been stolen in the mail. Our mail system is massively corrupt. Blaming it on a teenager is pathetic.

Phoning the bike shop he works at and making a noise will possibly get him fired making you even more of an arse. The issue is between you and him. Not his part time employer.

If you know him that well, maybe it would be a good idea to teach him a few things about doing business. Like making good on promises (including sending via registered mail and providing the tracking number as was agreed), and most importantly not going to ground when someone who has paid money over asks what has happened to it. Even if the seller is totally above board in every other respect, the R25 extra that it would have cost to send the package via registered mail would have saved a lot of trouble.

The lack of communication and taking down the ad would have made me draw the same conclusions, so I think you're most likely the only one who thinks the OP is a twat. A simple assurance from the seller's side would no doubt have gone a long way to calming the situation.

If you post something to someone,the first thing you do is to send the TRACKING NUMBER of the parcel to the recipient.Simple as that.If Manchillz can not provide that then he is in the wrong here

What bike shop should I now avoid?

Seems this kid needs to pull up his pants, stop chewing gum and start growing up.

So when you going to refund the buyer? How do you expect him to pick up a parcel without any sort of parcel tracking no?

What school did you go too? Maybe ask for a refund.

Yes R500 is allot when you don't have it!

Both of these incidents have happened with sending items indirectly.

All my other transactions, buying and selling face to face have been fine.

I am never going to send items indirectly again as it has caused so much sh*t.

I have sent you all the proof I have, so what more can I do to prove it to you.

Dude WTF if you have a problem with me fine, dont go cry to my employer/school. Speak to me!!!

The reason I did not reply to your emails, calls etc is because I was writing exams and my parents took away my computer and cell phone so I don't get distracted, but I sent the parcel on time.

As pointed out, you're missing the point. It's not the length of time for the item to arrive, it's the lack of ability to provide a tracking number / proof of posting that is being questioned.

If he can follow the item up with his post-office then he has some sort of tracking number that can help the OP track it on his side.

Sheesh some okes throw their name's away for R500 and others do it by a single post in a thread on the hub...

If you dont have the money....................

Ask any one else that has come to my house and bought from me if you think I am a fraud.

Kids should not be selling on this forum, if you can't fulfill agreements that form part of a sale rather don't even advertise

I have sent you all the proof I have, so what more can I do to prove it to you.

Dude WTF if you have a problem with me fine, dont go cry to my employer/school. Speak to me!!!

The reason I did not reply to your emails, calls etc is because I was writing exams and my parents took away my computer and cell phone so I don't get distracted, but I sent the parcel on time.

You can send me proof of payment for my refund / tracking number for my 16GB SD card!!!

I've been "speaking" to you for three weeks, but you have not been forthcoming. I told you that I will take this further if you don't come to light!

You didnt have any problems with communication when you were trying to sell the item?? You were able to PM me 6x in two days while trying to get my payment!!!

Manchillz, what information do you use when you go to the post office in order to find out the delivery status of a package??

You will need to go back there, use this information, then ask them for a tracking number/slip.

Your excuse that your communications have been cut off due to exams also doesn't hold water since there are posts on this forum that range right through three weeks.

You'll save yourself a lot of trouble by just being a man, and refunding this buyer's money.

The lack of communication and taking down the ad would have made me draw the same conclusions, so I think you're most likely the only one who thinks the OP is a twat. A simple assurance from the seller's side would no doubt have gone a long way to calming the situation.

Dude normally when you put up an ad and then sell it, you take down the ad (or am I the only one) so that others don't keep replying to it.

Manchillz, unless you have proper proof of shipment, with a valid tracking number, then you can't prove you actually shipped the item. The item should have been insured too.

In this case, you will need to refund the money. Lesson learnt here is to get tracking numbers, and forward them on to the buyer. You made a mistake in mistreating his property (since he had paid you). Refund or face charges.

To add to this, R60 is approx what Speed Services, Counter to counter would cost, otherwise ordinary eccono mail with tracking number is approx R18/kg...

Don't know where R25 fits in....