Garmin Forerunner 910XT

Tankman

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Shoh - alot cheaper than R5k :)

For sure, much better option. Not sure why the price in S.A. is so high. Also not sure where @Zac.A is getting his from cause I never found anywhere close to under R3000. But if that is the price I would seriously talk to him, cause that's a very good price.

The price I have seen most places ranges from about R3600 - R3750 before vat.

For sure, much better option. Not sure why the price in S.A. is so high. Also not sure where @Zac.A is getting his from cause I never found anywhere close to under R3000. But if that is the price I would seriously talk to him, cause that's a very good price.

The price I have seen most places ranges from about R3600 - R3750 before vat.

Garmin website.

Don't need the whole bundle so its $400

https://buy.garmin.com/shop/shop.do?pID=90671&pvID=90976

• 3 weeks later...

Yep - saw them yesterday - beautiful piece.

I was at the Fourways Crossing SWH...they have stock.

So glad I got mine from the states now. R1300 discount

that's a good price. not sure if SWH is the only stockist, or if the price may drop after a month,

I saw DC Rainmaker got water/condensation in his. Anyone know how/why ?

Because he went in the water wiv if, thas how! Why? He wanted to cool down after a hard long bike ride!

I saw DC Rainmaker got water/condensation in his. Anyone know how/why ?

sometimes condensation is par for the course, especially if the watch has been sitting in the sun for hours on end and all of a sudden you jump into a crisp, cool pool or lake etc. The difference in temp (internal / external) and the rapid cooling down of the exterior of the watch will cause condensation to form inside the watch. Same general principle as when you take a beer out of the freezer on a blasting hot day - even though it isn't iced up in the freezer, as soon as you take it out and expose it to the heat, condensation forms rapidly, and in many cases actually causes a coating of frost.

Also happens in some of the top diving watches, if you do the same thing.

Edited by cptmayhem

Yep - saw them yesterday - beautiful piece.

I was at the Fourways Crossing SWH...they have stock.

Got mine! :clap:

Will swim test and run test it today ...

• 2 weeks later...

Reviews please from the guys that got them, I almost bought a 310 until I got a review fro a real user and heard about the swim problems. I'm not forking out the cash till I know the 910 works in the water!