skidd

dont warry about the ride, the beer at the stop is the problem. Hahahahahahaha

I'm racing at the front tonight just to avoid the q's for round one! :clap:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There is no doubt that tonight will be the biggest CM ever. looking at about 1200 people, guesstimating. Let's see if I'm wrong

U gonna be in Mike's Van?

Yup, going to see if i can drive myself to braamies. meet up with Peach. Tag along as co-pilot in Mike's van

Yup, going to see if i can drive myself to braamies. meet up with Peach. Tag along as co-pilot in Mike's van

Get my number at the start so we can stay in touch. I told your co-pilot that you have full permission to SEVERELY punish anyone who ends up in that van

between us there's 1x broken left arm, 1x broken right collarbone, and a few cracked ribs...

But with or powers combined (and the remainder of our working limbs) we're like captain planet!

Yup critical mass is just THAT awesome!

What an amazing experience! Such a vibe - really enjoyed my first ride and to see the city!

I also provided some great entertainment... Tried to do a continuous wheelie. Bike flipped over and I ended up smashing my tailbone and looking like a complete plonker.

Did everyone make it ok? Driving towards dunkeld just past braamfontein I saw a car pulled over, group of people and what looked like a smashed up bike. Could be seeing things but I hope the only injury was some noob who smashed his tail bone.

Awesome eve out, largest crowd I've seen yet and pretty diverse!

Huge props to Arran Brown and Jay Thompson (I think) for riding the Qhubeka dikwiels ....

Yeah very nice ride, started from Braamfontein yesterday, to avoid all the stop starts from last month, but its way too short. Dunkeld it is next month again.

Oh and damn there was a lot of people with bikes! :thumbup: