Compression Garments - I got the vest I wanted and full marks to MEDAC/Rocket's

Big H*

This is quite a process and I suggest trying on the garment and using it as intended. I have tried kidney belts, maternity belts, med grade "high" shorts and eventually settled on the Zoot long sleeve top as its quite long and allows for good movement.

PM me and maybe we can Skype or something and I can help you with some of my learnings. I have had my abs removed on my right side so what I am looking for might be a bit extreme.

Thanx DB, PM sent with details

Here is the number for Sue: 021 7061636. I've used the Rockets garments, they are really good and the best part, they can produce a custom garment in a very short time.

Here is the number for Sue: 021 7061636. I've used the Rockets garments, they are really good and the best part, they can produce a custom garment in a very short time.

Thanx ti guy, I will phone her!

Thanx ti guy, I will phone her!

Does the company that sells Rockets compression garments still exist? I have tried to phone Sue on 021 7061636 only to have pirrrr tweee tweee pirrrrr of a fax machine ansewering. I have sent email but no replies.

Not good!

Mmmmmm, weird! I had a meeting with Sue yesterday [we are working on a new bib-short] and they had huge numbers of compression gear in the factory shop. Their custom-made program is also fully operational.

PM me your e-mail address and I will forward it to her with a covering letter.

Mmmmmm, weird! I had a meeting with Sue yesterday [we are working on a new bib-short] and they had huge numbers of compression gear in the factory shop. Their custom-made program is also fully operational.

I sent her a fax to the number you posted. I also sent you a PM with ny fax body.

Thanx for your effort.

So eccentric1, when is the 50th wedding anniversary? I doubt compression garments is gonna help you fit back into your wedding suit. :lol:

So eccentric1, when is the 50th wedding anniversary? I doubt compression garments is gonna help you fit back into your wedding suit. :lol:

As ons nou in SA is wil ek juis my Ma se ou borstrok gaan uitgrawe. Dit sal dalk beter help.

Ek kan wel een ding se. Hierdie damn breuk is hel ongemaklik. Ek dra twee rekbare belts elke dag van 07h00 tot 21h00. Dit is NE lekker nie. Ek sien amper al uit na die operasie wat Maandag oor 'n week gedoen gaan word.

Thanx for the help ti guy

Got an email from Sue and sent her my questions and fitting details.

out of all the compression socks i have tries i found rockets to be the worst, their after service also stinks

Took me nearly 3 months to get replacement socks from the rep

• 3 weeks later...

Ok I have my new medical compression garment. See it in the pic below. It made an IMMEDIATE improvement in my movement and the resulting pain. Even in this weather it is not uncomfortable to wear, seems to “breathe” quite well. It has a zip down the front. It is tight, but these things must be like that.

I want to thank ti guy for putting me on MEDAC's trail. Once I got hold of them their service has been absolutely amazing. I paid over the fund by EFT on Friday afternoon ate and got the garment just after 11h00 today. This is good service.

They supply the Rockets compression gear as well.

Thanx to Sue and especially Carlene who went the extra mile.

Support these guys, they are switched on!

post-24908-0-18813600-1321357254.jpg

If the new bib-short is anything like the Medac one I have now, it will be awesome! One of my better choices so far with regards to cycling gear.. :thumbup: